Here are the details of User Experience Researcher, Enterprise - Bangalore job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
We follow a simple but vital premise in the User Experience group: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." We're ardently interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, copywriters and Web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
The role: User Experience Researcher, Enterprise
The User Experience Research team is a critical driving force behind design. Researchers are skilled in a wide range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies, such as design and analysis of live experiments, remote usability benchmarking, field studies, and other traditional user experience research methods. In this role, you will use your research and analytical skills to find ways to improve the user experience of Google's search offerings worldwide. Some of your work may focus on how users experience advertising on Google pages. You will be responsible for all phases of the research process, from project conception, to implementation, to development of recommendations and evangelism. You will work closely with design, product, and engineering teams, and your findings will lead directly to making our users happier, the key to Google's success.
* Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users experience online search.
* Collect and analyze user behavior through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
* Work with designers, product managers, engineers, and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
* Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
* Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
* An advanced degree preferred in computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science or related field.
* At least 3 years of work experience in an applied research setting. Internet, search, and advertising experiences are a plus.
* Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices
* Experience with SQL, Python, SPSS and remote usability testing tools, such as Keynote or UserZoom, is a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborate skills.
* Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
* Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)