VNL Placement Paper February 2012, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationGurgaon - Delhi/NCR
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of VNL Placement Paper February 2012 job in VNL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to VNL Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find VNL Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of VNL Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
VNL Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less it will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
(a) 110 men (b) 130 men (c) 100 men (d) none of these (Ans. A)
2. 21.If f(x) = (x² - 50), what is the value of f(-5) ?
A. 75 B. 25 C. 0 D. -25 E. -75
3. 22. Helpers are needed to prepare for the fete. Each helper can make either 2 large cakes or 35 small cakes per hour. The kitchen is available for 3 hours and 20 large cakes and 700 small cakes are needed. How many helpers are required?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 20 D. 25 E. 30
4. let p,q,r and s be four statements such that:
if p is true, then q is true;
if q is true,then r is true and
if s is true,then at least one of q and r is false.
then it follows that:
a. if p is true then s is false.(ans)
b. if s is falsae both q and r are true.
c. if at least one of q and r is false then s is false.
d. if q is true then s is true.
5.players a to z play a league match in which every player plays a match against every other player. a win earns 2 points, a draw 1 point and loss 0 points. there were no draws, and no two players had the same total points. the rank list of the players happens to be the alphabetical list itself. which of the following statement is true?
a. n wins over m b . m wins over n(ans)
c. m did not play against n d.none
6.an article costing rs.160 is sold at 15% discount on a mark-up price.what is the selling price after discount?
a.170(ans) b.200 c.150 d.220
7. if jacob sold a watch costing rs.400 to john at 15% profit and john sold the same to sudhir at 15% profit, what is the price paid by sudhir?
a.460 b.510 c.529(ans) d.560
8. In a shop 80% of the articles are sold at a profit of 10% and the remaining at a loss of 40%.what is the overall profit/loss?
a.10% profit b.10% loss c.15% profit d. no profit, no loss(ans)
9. if an article with marked price of rs.400 is sold at successive discount of 10%,25% and 15%,what is the price the customer has to pay?
a.360 b.300 c.230(ans) d.270
10. the age of a and b are in the ratio 4:5 and of b and c in the ratio 3:2.the youngedt of three is
a.a b.b c.c(ans) d.
VNL makes telecom equipment that helps mobile operators reach rural markets profitably.
VNL makes the award-winning WorldGSM system, the solar powered turnkey GSM system specifically made for rural areas with ARPUs of less than $2. WorldGSM™ is the first commercially viable GSM system that is independent of the power grid.
Why VNL - why shoud i join VNL:-
With VNL, you will take part in changing the world by connecting the next billion mobile phone users, in a sustainable way. It’s a chance you only get once in a lifetime.
At VNL, you will be part of an experienced global team that shapes the immediate future of the mobile industry. The technical challenges are exciting and the rewards are too.
21-B, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon, 122 015, Haryana, India
T: +91 124 309 2000
F: +91 124 410 4766
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)