Value Labs Technical Interview Questions 2011, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Value Labs Technical Interview Questions 2011 job in ValueLabs . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Value Labs technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find Value Labs technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Value Labs technical interview questions:-
- what is the difference between HashMap and Hashtable
- what is the architecture of your current project?
- Difference between regression testing and re-testing
- how u get the build ?what is the size of the biuld?
- What is the difference between functional test type and navigation test type?
- how to connect qtp to qc. what are the steps ?
- Give difference between Intranet application, client server application, and web based application
- Are applications developed in Java, html, servletts client server or web based..
- Is web based application a 2 tier or 3 tier application.
- what is 2 tier and 3 tier application
- what is the difference between hot backup n rman backup?
- what is the purpose of catlaog in oracle rman?
- In oracle 10g export, import if we declare rows=y/n what would be the output?
- Where is global assembly cache located on the system?
- What is log file?How to write log file code?
- How many scripts do you write per day. What is the average number of scripts you have written in your recent project
- Can u tell me example for virtual objects?
- Can any one please explain hwo to test client/server application using QTP?
- Can any one pleas explain how to test splash objects using QTP?
- Diff. b/w DataReader and DataSet?
- How to get the count of distinct records. Please give me the query?
- What is the difference Between Sql-server 2000 & 2005
- Give some Scenario for Non Clusterd index? Can we write system defined functions in side The Function? Wat is the Unique Datatype?
- I have a table in which phno is one of the columns.i do have some values in tht phno column.i need to update phno column values with 0(zero) as prefix.give me a correct solution plz...
- what is IDE,DMV in sql server?
- What is the use of placing primary key and foreign key constrains on columns.
- What is the difference between distinct clause and group by clause?
- Can I remove the default constraint columns in SQL SERVER?
- write a c program to add two integer numbers without using arithmetic operator +
- how to print 2-D array using a single for loop? Tcs
- write a program to find the largest and second largest integer from an array
- Difference between data structure and data base.
- Difference between DataGid and Girdview? Difference b/w .Net 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 ? Diff b/w dispose & Finialize Methods?
- What is an assembly?
ValueLabs was established in 1997. ValueLabs specializes in the delivery of dual-shore services in the areas of Offshore Software Product Development, QA / testing and KPO. With over 1700 engineers we provide services to startups, mid-sized and multi-billion dollar companies.
ValueLabs worked on the remote execution model right from inception and have perfected the process of onsite-offshore interaction. It core strength lies in the ability to build customized teams in India for clients and, over time, make these teams a seamless extension of the clients’ organizations. This is when clients have been able to truly leverage all the benefits of outsourcing and off-shoring. Clients have always been pleasantly surprised by the quality of our deliverables, our scalability, process maturity, service orientation, flexibility (both in terms of team composition and engagement customization), ownership, and minimization of total cost of outsourcing as well as client overheads.
Why ValueLabs - Why should i join ValueLabs?:-
ValueLabs “Extended Teams” give our employees a sense of working for a small company, in spite of being a part of a large company.
IT focus on our two key stakeholders, clients and employees, is unwavering. We have successfully kept the ownership of the company out of the day-to-day operations of the company.
It created a unique culture within the Company that engenders a strong sense of achievement and bonding within its team.
ValueLabs has Absolutely world-class infrastructure and environment, with design constraints that continue to build on our desire to do the best
Address of ValueLabs:-
Plot # 41, HITEC City, Phase II,
Hyderabad – 500 081, India
Signature Tower, Estancia IT SEZ,
Vallenchery Village, Guduvanchery Post,
Chengalpet Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Chennai – 603 202, India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)