Visakhapatnam Port Trust Sports Trainees Recruitment, Visakhapatnam
Here are the details of Visakhapatnam Port Trust Sports Trainees Recruitment job in Visakhapatnam Port Trust. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Visakhapatnam Port Trust is proposed to engage Sports Trainees in the following disciplines
1) CRICKET 2) HOCKEY 3) FOOTBALL 4) SHUTTLE BADMINTON 5) VOLLEYBALL
The qualifications, age and other requirements for engagement of sports trainees are as follows:
1. No permanent absorption in VPT will be considered.
2. The age should be between 18 and 23.
3. The sports trainees should stay for a minimum period of 3 years and sign a contract giving an undertaking to serve Port for a period of 3 years.
4. Stipend @ Rs.6,000/- for University representation, Rs.6,500/- for National participation and Rs.7,500/- for International participation on monthly basis during the 1st year.
5. The 2nd and 3rd year stipend shall be decided by a Committee after evaluating the performance of the Trainees during 1st year.
6. The management shall ensure that the Trainees shall compensate the Port Trust either with 3 months notice pay or 3 months stipend received, in case, the candidate is quitting the organization during the 3 years period.
7. The players and participants (i.e. employees and Trainees) of the games shall be extended the incentives available as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Sports/Department of Public Enterprises for their participation/Winning medals in International events, as directed by the Ministry vide its letter No.35021/22/2008-PEII , dt.22.10.2008.
8. The trainees will be given full kit as per requirement of respective game once in a year. Outstation allowance, while representing Port on official tour will be extended as per MPSCB guidelines.
9. They should not represent any other Association without prior approval of competent authority.
10. They are eligible for 12 Casual Leaves per annum during the contract period.
11. They shall be covered under comprehensive Insurance Scheme.
12. Indoor medical facilities will be extended at Port Hospital for any injury during the contract period.
13. They shall be under administrative control of Administration Department.
14. All Trainees shall be provided Type-I quarter on a nominal rent basis.
Applications furnishing Bio-data together with Photostat copies of certificates in proof of their age, qualification and participation etc., are to be addressed to the Sports Officer, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam - 530 035, Andhra Pradesh on or before 25.10.2012.
View More Details.
About Visakhapatnam Port Trust:-
Visakhapatnam Port Trust was established During 12th century AD it is one of the best port in India.
The company has its unique features of transporting system with great network in India. Its also provide best career opportunity to the students and freshers.
PHONE: 91- 891- 2876001
FAX: 91- 891- 2565023
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)