Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper February 2012, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyVmoksha Technologies
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper February 2012 job in Vmoksha Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. what is the cost price of an article sold at rs.199 after two successive discount of 10% and 15%?
a.260(ans) b.200 c.234 d.220
2. if A and B can do a piece of work in 10 days and A alone can do it in 15 days, how long will B take to do it?
a.25 b.20 c.15 d.30
3. if 12 men working 2 hours a day take 10 days to complete a job, how long will 8 men working 6 hours a day take to do the same work?
a.5(ans) b.8 c.12 d.3
4. if x,y,z are three +ve integers such that x is greater than y and y is greater than z then which of the following is definitely true?
a. x% of y is greater than y% of z
b. y% of x is greater than z% of y
c. z% of x is greater than y% of z
d. all of these(ans)
5.At a game of billiards, A can give B 15 points in 60 and A can give C to 20 points in 60. How many points can B give C in a game of 90?
A. 30 points
B. 20 points
C. 10 points
D. 12 points
6.Let N be the greatest number that will divide 1305, 4665 and 6905, leaving the same remainder in each case. Then sum of the digits in N is:
7. Indolence' is related to 'Work' in the same way as 'Taciturn' is related to:
8. A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee,putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade,how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.
A.Rs.90 B.Rs.1.00 C.Rs.3.00 D.Rs.8.00 (Ans.C)
9. There are 200 questions on a 3 hr examination.Among these questions are 50 mathematics problems.It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each maths problem as for each other question.How many minutes should be spent on mathematics problems
A.36 B.72 C.60 D.100 (Ans.B)
10. In a group of 15,7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek, and 3 have not studied either.How many of these studied both Latin and Greek
A.0 B.3 C.4 D.5 (Ans.B)
About Vmoksha Technologies:-
Vmoksha Technologies Pvt. Ltd was established in 2001. It is an IT Outsourcing Services Company is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Vmoksha Technologies focus on the offshore outsourcing of e-business related application software in the areas of e- Commerce, ERP, SCM, CRM, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Portals. We also offer customized software solutions around customers’ choice of technologies such as J2EE, .NET etc.
Why Vmoksha Technologies - Why should i join Vmoksha Technologies?:-
The Company has an environment that utilizes optimum potential of each and every resource in the company through empowerment and provides support to bring out the best.
2799 & 2800, Srinidhi, Sector-1,
27th Main, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102
Tel: +91 - 80 - 2505 3500, +91 - 80 - 4137 6300,
Fax: +91 - 80 - 2258 0501
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)