Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper January 2012, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyVmoksha Technologies
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper January 2012 job in Vmoksha Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Vmoksha Technologies Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. City A's population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 people per year. City B having population 42000 is increasing at a rate of 120 people per year. In how many years both the cities will have same population? (Ans: 130 years)
2. Two cars are 15 kms apart. One is turning at a speed of 50kmph and the other at 40kmph . How much time will it take for the two cars to meet? (Ans: 3/2 hours)
3. A person wants to buy 3 paise and 5 paise stamps costing exactly one rupee. If he buys which of the following number of stamps he won't able to buy 3 paise stamps. Ans: 9
4. There are 12 boys and 15 girls, How many different dancing groups can be formed with 2 boys and 3 girls.
5. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3
(a) 22/62 (b) 15/46 (c) 2/3 (d) 1 (Ans: (b))
6. The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is:
7. A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs. 4016.25 at the rate of 9 p.c.p.a. in 5 years. What is the sum?
A. Rs. 4462.50
B. Rs. 8032.50
C. Rs. 8900
D. Rs. 8925
8. Mr. Thomas invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and B at the simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of simple interest earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in Scheme B?
A. Rs. 6400
B. Rs. 6500
C. Rs. 7200
D. Rs. 7500
9. A train runs first half of the distance at 40 km/hr and the remaining half at 60 km/hr. What is the average speed for the entire journey?
10.A box contains 90 mts each of 100 gms and 100 bolts each of 150 gms. If the entire box weighs 35.5 kg., then the weight of the empty box is :
A. 10 kg B. 10.5 kg C. 11 kg D. 11.5 kg E. None of the above
About Vmoksha Technologies:-
Vmoksha Technologies Pvt. Ltd was established in 2001. It is an IT Outsourcing Services Company is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Vmoksha Technologies focus on the offshore outsourcing of e-business related application software in the areas of e- Commerce, ERP, SCM, CRM, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Portals. We also offer customized software solutions around customers’ choice of technologies such as J2EE, .NET etc.
Why Vmoksha Technologies - Why should i join Vmoksha Technologies?:-
The Company has an environment that utilizes optimum potential of each and every resource in the company through empowerment and provides support to bring out the best.
2799 & 2800, Srinidhi, Sector-1,
27th Main, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102
Tel: +91 - 80 - 2505 3500, +91 - 80 - 4137 6300,
Fax: +91 - 80 - 2258 0501
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)