Vyom Labs Placement Paper February 2012, Pune
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyVyom Labs
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Vyom Labs Placement Paper February 2012 job in Vyom Labs. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Vyom Labs Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Vyom Labs Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Vyom Labs Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Vyom Labs Placement Paper February 2012:-
1.a man and a woman, walking together start out by both taking a step with the left foot. in order to keep together, the man whose stride is longer, takes two steps while the woman takes three. how many steps will the woman have taken they are both about to step out on the right foot for the first time together?
2. for communicating with its satellite,NASA has only two codes is equal to 2 and<= is equal to 3.whenever the two symbols appear together the value is taken as sum of each symbol. for example <=<=*** is equal to 3+3+2+2+2=12.which of the following is equal to <=<=<=** minus <**?
a.<=* b.<=** c.<=**** d.<=<=(ans)
3. if i sell two articles, one at 20% profit for rs.100 and the other at 20% loss for rs.100, what is my net profit/loss?
a.4.16 profit b.4.16 loss c.8.33 profit d.8.33 loss(ans)
4. if 85% of the population of an ant colony is red, and of these 45% are females, then what % of the total ant population are male red ants?
a.46.75(ans) b.40 c.33.66 d.66.66
5. Two stations A and B are 110 km apart on a straight line. One train starts from A at 7 a.m. and travels towards B at 20 kmph. Another train starts from B at 8 a.m. and travels towards A at a speed of 25 kmph. At what time will they meet?
A. 9 a.m.
B. 10 a.m.
C. 10.30 a.m.
D. 11 a.m.
6. A grocer has a sale of Rs. 6435, Rs. 6927, Rs. 6855, Rs. 7230 and Rs. 6562 for 5 consecutive months. How much sale must he have in the sixth month so that he gets an average sale of Rs. 6500?
A. Rs. 4991
B. Rs. 5991
C. Rs. 6001
D. Rs. 6991
7. The average weight of 8 person's increases by 2.5 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 65 kg. What might be the weight of the new person?
A. 76 kg
B. 76.5 kg
C. 85 kg
D. Data inadequate
8. (3x + 2) (2x - 5) = ax² + kx + n .What is the value of a - n + k ?
A. 5 B. 8 C. 9 D. 10 E. 11
9. If the radius of a circle is increased by 20% then the area is increased by :
A. 44% B. 120% C. 144% D. 40% E. None of the above
10. If the area of two circles are in the ratio 169 : 196 then the ratio of their radii is
A. 10 : 11 B. 11 : 12 C. 12 : 13 D. 13 : 14 E. None of the above
About Vyom Labs:-
Vyom Labs is the complete IT service management solutions company. It offers ITSM services end-to-end: Training, Consulting, Solutioning, Solution Implementation, Testing and Remote Infrastructure Management service based on ITIL good practices.
Vyom Labs ITSM BSM solutions and services are ready for both cloud and non-cloud environments. Vyom Labs ITSM BSM solutions are based on industry leading mega vendor products from BMC, IBM and Vyom Labs add-ons.
Why Vyom Labs - Why shoud i join Vyom Labs?:-
At Vyom Labs you can expand horizons of your career, reinvent yourself, explore your potentials by becoming a part of a Vibrant Culture, dedicated to service delivery excellence and high ethical standards.
Vyom Labs offer classic and uniform blend of excellent growth prospects, challenging assignments, fascinating working environment, various benefits, professional management, broad exposure to the latest technologies, a sense of achievement, job satisfaction, and recognition in the form of exceptional rewards.
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Aditi Samruddhi, S. NO. 173/4,
Baner, Pune – 411045
Phone: +91-20 66321000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)