Wipro Chennai Placement Paper May 2012, Chennai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyWipro Technologies
- Posted date on our Website28 November 2012
Here are the details of Wipro Chennai Placement Paper May 2012 job in Wipro Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Wipro Placement Paper Chennai May 2012 with Answers and Solutions.
1. What is true about the following C Functions
(a) Need not return any value (b) Should always return an integer
(c) Should always return a float (d) Should always return more than one value
2. A memory of 20 bytes is allocated to a string declared as char *s then the following two statements are executed:
what is the value of l ?
(a)20 (b)8 (c)9 (d)21
3. Given the piece of code
To access the 6th element of the array which of the following is incorrect?
(a) *(a+5) (b) a (c) pa (d) *(*pa + 5}
4. if an article with marked price of rs.400 is sold at successive discount of 10%,25% and 15%,what is the price the customer has to pay?
a.360 b.300 c.230(ans) d.270
5. the sides of a triangle are in the ratio 37.if the perimeter is 60 cms, the longest side is
a.7 b.30 c.28(ans) d.14
6. an article with cost price of 180 is sold at 15% profit. what is the selling price?
a.198 b.200 c.204 d.207(ans)
7. what part of x*x is power(x,2/3)?
a.60% b.66.7% c.69% d.can't say(ans)
8. There were 36 chairs. how many ways can they be placed such that all rows have equal no. of chairs and atleast three chairs are there in each row and there are atleast three rows.
Ans:- 5 ways.
9. There are 27 balls, of which 1 is heavier. given a balance how many times you need to weigh to find out the odd ball.
Ans:- 3 Weighs.
10. Product of three consecutive nos. 210. What is the sum of two least numbers
Wipro is the leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions. We plan, deploy, sustain and maintain your IT lifecycle through our total outsourcing, consulting services, business solutions and professional services. Wipro Infotech helps you drive momentum in your organisation - no matter what domain you are in.
Working at Wipro - Why should i Join Wipro?:-
Wipro offers challenging assignments, world-class working environment, professional management and ample opportunities to train, learn, and execute the most demanding projects, and in turn, get recognition in the form of exceptional rewards. As you scale newer peaks of achievements, we provide you with many benefits. At every step of success there is a special incentive awaiting you.
Jobs in Wipro offers you career opportunities in core business divisions such as Enterprise Solutions, Finance Solutions, Product Engineering Solutions, and Technology Services. And, in Technology Services, there are stimulating jobs in E-Enabling, ES-eEnabling, Enterprise Application Services, Technology Infrastructure Services and Testing Services.
Address of Wipro:-
Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road
Bangalore - 560 035, India
Ph: +91 (80) 28440011
Fax: +91 (80) 28440256
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)