Here are the details of Wipro Placement Paper January 2012 job in Wipro Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Wipro Placement January Paper 2012. Here you will find Wipro Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Wipro Placement January Paper 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Wipro Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. In a class 80% have passed english,70% passed Hindi 10% did not passed either. If 144 students passed both. What is the total strength of the class.
2. Find the least number when divided by 7 gives the reminder 6, when divided by 6 gives reminder 5, when divided by 5 gives reminder 4 and so on....
3. If a man stands in front of sun what is the first letter of the direction which is left to him:
4. A train and A Cyclist reaches a station every day at the same time. One day the Cyclist starts 20 minutes late from his house. On his way to station the train crosses him at 5 miles before station. The speed of cyclist is 12mph. Find the speed of the train.
5. There is an element which triplicates in every hour. Each of these 3 items inturn reproduce exactly 3 other items. If a single compund is kept in a container at noon and the container is full by midnight. After how many hours is the container 1/3 full.
6. A person goes to a bank and Quotes x Rs and y paise on a cheque. The cashier misreads it and gives y Rs and x paise. The man comes out and donates 5 paise to a begger. Now, the man has exactly double the amount he has quoted on the cheque.
Ans: 31 Rs. and 63 paise.
7. Pepsi, Fanta, Cola order either coffee or tea after dinner.
a)If pepsi orders coffee, Fanta orders the drink that is ordered by cola.
b)If fanta orders coffee, pepsi do not order the drink that is ordered by cola.
c)If cola orders tea, pepsi orders the same drink ordered by fanta. Who take the same drink every day.
8. Boat A leaves shore P and Boat B leaves shore
Q.(P and Q are opposite shores of a river.) A and B travel at constant speed.But the speeds are not same. Both boats meet at 600m from P for the first time. In their return journeys (ie after touching the shores), they meet agian at 200m from
Q. Find distance between P and Q.
9.raju having some coins want to distribute to his 5 son , 5 daughter and driver in a manner that , he gave fist coin to driver and 1/5 of remaining to first son he again gave one to driver and 1/5 to 2nd son and so on.... at last he equally distributed all the coins to 5 daughters. how many coins raju initially have???
10.if ravi binded his book and the binder cut the pages of the book , ravi decided to mark the pages by himself own , what he found that number of three appears 61 times find of number of pages answer
ans - 300
which is the combination the painter can have
11.There are 100 men in town. Out of which 85% were married, 70% have a phone, 75% own a car, 80% own a house. What is the maximum number of people who are married, own a phone, own a car and own a house ? ( 3 marks)
12. There are 10 Red, 10 Blue, 10 Green, 10 Yellow, 10 White balls in a bag. If you are blindfolded and asked to pick up the balls from the bag, what is the minimum number of balls required to get a pair of atleast one colour ? ( 2 Marks)
ans :6 balls.
13. Triplet who usually wear same kind and size of shoes, namely, Annie, Danny, Fanny. Once one of them broke a glass in kitchen and their shoe prints were there on floor of kitchen. When their mother asked who broke Annie said, ?I didn?t do it?; Fanny said ?Danny did it?; Danny said ?Fanny is lieing?; here two of them are lieing, one is speaking truth. Can you find out who broke it ? (3 Marks)
ans : Annie
14. In a game i won 12 games, each game if i loose i will give u one chocolate, You have 8 chocolates how many games played.
15. 75 persons Major in physics, 83 major in chemistry, 10 not at major in these subjects u want to find number of students majoring in both subjects
16. if A wins in a race against B by 10 mts in a 100 Meter race. If B is behind of A by 10 mts. Then they start running race, who will won?
17. A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 given A=4.Find value of G and H?
ans: G = 5 E=1
18. One guy has Rs. 100/- in hand. He has to buy 100 balls. One football costs Rs. 15/, One Cricket ball costs Re. 1/- and one table tennis ball costs Rs. 0.25 He spend the whole Rs. 100/- to buy the balls. How many of each balls he bought?
19. A man starts his walking at 3PM from point A, he walks at the rate of 4km/hr in plains and 3km/hr in hills to reach the point B. During his return journey he walks at the rate of 6km/hr in hills and 4km/hr in plains and reaches the point A at 9PM. What is the distance between A and B?
20. A boy asks his father, " what is the age of grand father?". Father replied " He is x years old in x^2 years", and also said, "we are talking about 20th century". what is the year of birth of grand father?
21. A boy travels in a scooter after covering 2/3rd of the distance the wheel got punctured he covered the remaining distance by walk. Walking time is twice that of the time the boy?s riding time. How many times the riding speed as that of the walking speed?
Ans: 4 times.
22. In a Knockout tournament 51 teams are participated, every team thrown out of the tournament if they lost twice. How many matches to be held to choose the winner?
Ans: 101 matches
23. A man sold 2 pens. Initial cost of each pen was Rs. 12. If he sell it together one at 25% profit and another 20% loss. Find the amount of loss or gain, if he sells them seperately.
Ans: 60 Paise gain
24. There are two containers on a table. A and B . A is half full of wine, while B, which is twice A's size, is onequarter full of wine . Both containers are filled with water and the contents are poured into a third container C. What portion of container C's mixture is wine ?
25. A man was on his way to a marriage in a car with a constant speed. After 2 hours one of the tier is punctured and it took 10 minutes to replace it. After that they traveled with a speed of 30 miles/hr and reached the marriage 30 minutes late to the scheduled time. The driver told that they would be late by 15 minutes only if the 10 minutes was not waste.
Find the distance between the two towns?
Ans: 120 miles
26. A bargainhunter bought some plates for $ 1.30 from a sale on saturday,where price 2cents was marked off at each article .On monday she went to return them at regular prices,and bought some cups and saucers from that much amount of money only.the normal price of plate were equal to the price of 'one cup and one saucer'.
In total she bought 16 items more than previous. saucers were only of 3 cents hence she brought 10 saucers more than the cups, How many cups and saucers she bought and at what price?
Ans: 8,18 Price: 12,3.
27. Mr. T has a wrong weighing pan.One arm is lengthier than other.1 kilogram on left balances 8 melons on right.1 kilogram on right balances 2 melons on left.If all melons are equal in weight,what is the weight of a single melon?
28. In a railway station, there are two trains going. One in the harbour line and one in the main line, each having a frequency of 10 minutes. The main line service starts at 5 o'clock and the harbour line starts at 5.02A.M. A man goes to the station every day to catch the first train that comes. What is the probability of the man catching the first train?
29. A family X went for a vacation. Unfortunately it rained for 13 days when they were there. But whenever it rained in the mornings, they had clear afternoons and vice versa. In all they enjoyed 11 mornings and 12 afternoons. How many days did they stay there totally?
30. There are 6561 number of balls in a bag. Out of which one is heavy ball. In how many minimum number of weighing you can find the heavy ball.
Wipro is the leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions. We plan, deploy, sustain and maintain your IT lifecycle through our total outsourcing, consulting services, business solutions and professional services. Wipro Infotech helps you drive momentum in your organisation - no matter what domain you are in.
Working at Wipro - Why should i Join Wipro?:-
Wipro offers challenging assignments, world-class working environment, professional management and ample opportunities to train, learn, and execute the most demanding projects, and in turn, get recognition in the form of exceptional rewards. As you scale newer peaks of achievements, we provide you with many benefits. At every step of success there is a special incentive awaiting you.
Jobs in Wipro offers you career opportunities in core business divisions such as Enterprise Solutions, Finance Solutions, Product Engineering Solutions, and Technology Services. And, in Technology Services, there are stimulating jobs in E-Enabling, ES-eEnabling, Enterprise Application Services, Technology Infrastructure Services and Testing Services.
Address of Wipro:-
Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road
Bangalore - 560 035, India
Ph: +91 (80) 28440011
Fax: +91 (80) 28440256
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)