Wipro Placement Paper June 2012 Bangalore, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyWipro Technologies
- Posted date on our Website28 November 2012
Here are the details of Wipro Placement Paper June 2012 Bangalore job in Wipro Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Wipro Placement Paper June 2012 Bangalore with Answers and Solutions.
1. if(fp == fopen(\"dfas\",\"r\") = = NULL), what is the value of fp
d. 0 or 1
2. #define sqr(x) x*x, what is value of j if j == 2 * sqr(3 + 4)
3. How many nos. are there between 100 and 200 both inclusive and divisible by 2 or 3?
a) 67 b) 68 c) 84 d) 100
4. Find the greatest no. that will divide 964,1238 and 1400 leaving remainder of 41,31 and 51 resp.
a) 58 b) 64 c) 69 d) 71
5. If all 6’s get inverted and become 9’s , by how much will the sum of all nos. between 1 and 100 both inclusive change?
a) 300 b) 330 c) 333 d) none of these
6. If all the picture cards are removed from a pack of cards, the sum of the values of the remaining is
a) 55 b) 220 c) 54 d) 216
7. What is the output of the program
// A. 00011
// B. 11110
// c. 11001
// D. 11100
Ans: B. 11110
8. What is the output of the program, if integer occupies 2 bytes memory?
// A. 13
// B. 10
// c. 16
// D. None of the above
Ans: B. 10
9. The C language terminator is
(a) semicolon (b) colon (c) period (d) exclamation mark
10. What is false about the following -- A compound statement is
(a) A set of simple statements (b) Demarcated on either side by curly brackets
(c) Can be used in place of simple statement (d) A C function is not a compound statement.
Wipro is the leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions. We plan, deploy, sustain and maintain your IT lifecycle through our total outsourcing, consulting services, business solutions and professional services. Wipro Infotech helps you drive momentum in your organisation - no matter what domain you are in.
Working at Wipro - Why should i Join Wipro?:-
Wipro offers challenging assignments, world-class working environment, professional management and ample opportunities to train, learn, and execute the most demanding projects, and in turn, get recognition in the form of exceptional rewards. As you scale newer peaks of achievements, we provide you with many benefits. At every step of success there is a special incentive awaiting you.
Jobs in Wipro offers you career opportunities in core business divisions such as Enterprise Solutions, Finance Solutions, Product Engineering Solutions, and Technology Services. And, in Technology Services, there are stimulating jobs in E-Enabling, ES-eEnabling, Enterprise Application Services, Technology Infrastructure Services and Testing Services.
Address of Wipro:-
Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road
Bangalore - 560 035, India
Ph: +91 (80) 28440011
Fax: +91 (80) 28440256
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)