Xansa Placement Paper February 2012, Noida - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationNoida - Delhi/NCR
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Xansa Placement Paper February 2012 job in Xansa. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Xansa Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Xansa Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Xansa Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Xansa Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. A train moves with a speed of 108 kmph.Its speed in metres per second is
2. A rectangular parking space is marked out by painting three of its sides.If the length of the unpainted side is 9 feet, and the sum of the lengths of the painted sides is 37 feet, then what is the area of the parking space in square feet?
D. 252 litres
3. The value of (0.2×0.2+0.01) (0.1×0.1+0.02)-1 is equal to
4. Who are the neighbors of Mukesh?
A. Deepa and Lalit
B. Priti and Pankaj
C. Pankaj and Deepa
D. Lalit and Prakash
5. Jack and his wife went to a party where four other married couples were present. Every person shook hands with everyone he or she was not acquainted with. When the handshaking was over, Jack asked everyone, including his own wife, how many hands they shook. To his surprise, Jack got nine different answers. How many hands did Jack's wife shake?
6. A cyclist drove one kilometer, with the wind in his back, in three minutes and drove the same way back, against the wind in four minutes. If we assume that the cyclist always puts constant force on the pedals, how much time would it take him to drive one kilometer without wind?
A. 3 4/7min
C. 3 3/7min
7. The difference between simple and compound interests compounded annually on a certain sum of money for 2 years at 4% per annum is Re. 1. The sum (in Rs.) is:
8. A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(a) Rs.500 (b) Rs.1500 (c) Rs.1000 (d) Rs. 900 (Ans C)
9. The population of a city increases @ 4% p.a. There is an additional annual increase of 4% of the population due to the influx of job seekers, find the % increase in population after 2 years ?
10. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school is 3:2 Out of these 10% the boys and 25% of girls are scholarship holders. % of students who are not scholarship holders.?
Xansa is a UK Based outsourcing and technology company.
Committed to delivering guaranteed business outcomes through a combination of technology and process expertise, we give our clients the freedom to do more with their business.
Strong relationships, commercial innovation and our integrated Indian delivery capability ensure that we drive real and long-term cost reductions, performance improvements and new ways of working tailored to each client.
careers at Xansa:-
C2, sector 1
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)