Xansa Placement Paper January 2012, Noida - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationNoida - Delhi/NCR
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Xansa Placement Paper January 2012 job in Xansa. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Xansa Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Xansa Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Xansa Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Xansa Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. Complete the series1, 8, 27, 64, 125, 216, (....)
2.A and B take part in 100 m race. A runs at 5 kmph. A gives B a start of 8 m and still beats him by 8 seconds. The speed of B is:
A. 5.15 kmph
B. 4.14 kmph
C. 4.25 kmph
D. 4.4 kmph
3.'Metal' is related to 'Conduction' in the same way as 'Plastic' is related to:
A. Ground oil chemistry
4. If the number 91876 * 2 is completely divisible by 8, then the smallest whole number in place of * will be:
E. None of these
5. Free notebooks were distributed equally among children of a class. The number of notebooks each child got was one-eighth of the number of children. Had the number of children been half, each child would have got 16 notebooks. Total how many notebooks were distributed ?
6. There are 7 letters A,B,C,D,E,F,G All are assigned some numbers from 1,2 to 7. B is in the middle if arranged as per the numbers A is greater than G same as F is less than C. G comes earlier than E.Which is the fourth letter ?
7. 15 men take 21 days of 8 hrs. each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hrs. each would it take for 21 women if 3 women do as much work as 2 men?
8. If Rs. 10 be allowed as true discount on a bill of Rs. 110 due at the end of a certain time, then the discount allowed on the same sum due at the end of double the time is:
A. Rs. 20
B. Rs. 21.81
C. Rs. 22
D. Rs. 18.33
9. A man started a business investing Rs. 70,000. Ram joined him after six months with an amount of Rs.. 1,05,000 and Sam joined them with Rs. 1.4 lakhs after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among Aman, Rakhi and Sagar respectively, 3 years after Aman started the business?
A. 7 : 6 : 10
B . 12 : 15 : 16
C. 42 : 45 : 56
D. Cannot be determined
10. Two goods train each 500 m long, are running in opposite directions on parallel tracks. Their speeds are 45 km/hr and 30 km/hr respectively. Find the time taken by the slower train to pass the driver of the faster one.
A. 12 sec
B. 24 sec
C. 48 sec
D. 60 sec
Xansa is a UK Based outsourcing and technology company.
Committed to delivering guaranteed business outcomes through a combination of technology and process expertise, we give our clients the freedom to do more with their business.
Strong relationships, commercial innovation and our integrated Indian delivery capability ensure that we drive real and long-term cost reductions, performance improvements and new ways of working tailored to each client.
careers at Xansa:-
C2, sector 1
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)