Here are the details of Xerago Placement Paper February 2012 job in Xerago. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to xerago Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find xerago Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of xerago Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Xerago Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. Look at this series: 22, 21, 23, 22, 24, 23, ... What number should come next?
2. Yard is to inch as quart is to
3. Here are some words translated from an artificial language.
moolokarn means blue sky
wilkospadi means bicycle race
moolowilko means blue bicycle
Which word could mean "racecar"?
4. If the operation,^ is defined by the equation x ^ y = 2x + y,what is the value of a in 2 ^ a = a ^ 3
A.0 B.1 C.-1 D.4 (Ans.B)
5. There are 6 red shoes & 4 green shoes . If two of red shoes are drawn what is the probability of getting red shoes (Ans: 6c2/10c2)
6. To 15 lts of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 lts of pure water. What is % alcohol. (Ans : 15% )
7. A worker is paid Rs.20/- for a full days work. He works 1,1/3,2/3,1/8.3/4 days in a week. What is the total amount paid for that worker ? (Ans : 57.50 )
8. If the value of x lies between 0 & 1 which of the following is the largest?
(a) x b) x2 (c) ?x (d) 1/x (Ans : (d) )
9. The words RAGE, HERS, and GASH are coded 5136, 4265 and 3241, but not necessarily in that order. What is the code for GRASS?
10. Which is the missing number?
5 , 8 , 5 , 11 , 5 , ( ? )
Xerago is a specialist Analytical, Direct and Interactive marketing Services Company. With offices in Chennai and Mumbai in India and in Singapore, San Francisco and London, a strong management team with an average experience of 15 years heads Xerago, which is about 100 talented people strong - and growing!
Xerago is a profitable enterprise that is internally funded. As of now, Xerago does not have any external investors, and is owned by the management and employees.
Xerago works with clients in India, US, UK, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Oman and Australia. These clients consist of 2 of the Fortune 10 companies, as well as highly energetic start-ups.
Why Xerago - Why should i join Xerago?:-
Xerago has invigorating work culture, an inspiring approach and a quest to take on challenges make Xerago what it is - a force to reckon with in the digital marketing services domain.
New #13, Old #9, Sterling Road,
1st Cross Street,
Chowdary Colony, Nungambakkam,
Chennai - 600 034.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)