Xilinx Placement Paper February 2012, Hyderabad
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Xilinx Placement Paper February 2012 job in Xilinx. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Xilinx Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Xilinx Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Xilinx Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Xilinx Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. 20% of a 6 litre solution and 60% of 4 litre solution are mixed. What percentage of the mixture of solution
2. There are two circles, one circle is inscribed and another circle is circumscribed over a square. What is the ratio of area of inner to outer circle? Ans: 1 : 2
3. Three types of tea the a,b,c costs Rs. 95/kg,100/kg and70/kg respectively.How many kgs of each should be blended to produce 100 kg of mixture worth Rs.90/kg, given that the quntities of band c are equal
a)70,15,15 b)50,25,25 c)60,20,20 d)40,30,30 (Ans. (b))
4. Instead of multiplying a number by 7, the number is divided by 7. What is the percentage of error obtained ?
Find (7x + 4y ) / (x-2y) if x/2y = 3/2 ?
(a) 6 (b) 8 (c) 7 (d) data insufficient (Ans. C)
5. If on an item a company gives 25% discount, they earn 25% profit. If they now give 10% discount then what is the profit percentage.
(a) 40% (b) 55% (c) 35% (d) 30% (Ans. D)
6. Seats for Mathematics, Physics and Biology in a school are in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. There is a proposal to increase these seats by 40%, 50% and 75% respectively. What will be the ratio of increased seats?
A. 2 : 3 : 4
B. 6 : 7 : 8
C. 6 : 8 : 9
D. None of these
7. In a mixture 60 litres, the ratio of milk and water 2 : 1. If the this ratio is to be 1 : 2, then the quanity of water to be further added is:
A. 20 litres
B. 30 litres
C. 40 litres
D. 60 litres
8. Vishnu put his timepiece on the table in such a way that at 6 P.M. hour hand points to North. In which direction the minute hand will point at 9.15 P.M. ?
9. Fill the blank in the middle of the series or end of the series.
QAR, RAS, SAT, TAU, _____
10. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
Xilinx is a world leader in the semiconductor industry with a culture designed to help you succeed.
Xilinx programmable chips are the innovation platform of choice for today's leading companies for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives.
Why Xilinx - Why shoud i join Xilinx?:-
Xilinx person at Xilinx is unique in his or her own way and none of us fits into a rigid pattern or mold, here are a few of the traits you might find in the extraordinary people who shape the Xilinx culture.
Employees at Xilinx like the idea of helping others -- both inside and outside the company. Some people like to say that you find "really good human beings" at Xilinx; people who support each other in the company, and work to support those in our communities.
Xilinx India Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No. 04-01, 4th floor, Block I,
Cyber Pearl, Hitec city,
Hyderabad - 500 081
Fax : +91-40-2312-2388
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)