Xilinx Placement Paper January 2012, Hyderabad
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Xilinx Placement Paper January 2012 job in Xilinx. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Xilinx Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Xilinx Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Xilinx Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Xilinx Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. There are two examinations rooms A and B. If 10 students are sent from A to B, then the number of students in each room is the same. If 20 candidates are sent from B to A, then the number of students in A is double the number of students in B. The number of students in room A is:
2.Raja started a software business by investing Rs. 50,000. After six months, Nanda joined her with a capital of Rs. 80,000. After 3 years, they earned a profit of Rs. 24,500. What was Raja's share in the profit?
A. Rs. 9,423
B. Rs. 10,250
C. Rs. 12,500
D. Rs. 10,500
3. Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together ?
4. There are 620 people are attending to the Tennis and Cricket. In that 420 attending to the Tennis another 360 attending to the Cricket. How many of them attending to both the games.
5. The sum of two numbers is 16 and the sum of their squares is 113. Find the numbers.
A. 5 and 6
B.8 and 9
C. 3 and 4
D.7 and 8
6. A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day?
7. A cube of edge 5 cm is cut into cubes of each edge 1 cm. The ratio of the total surface area of one of the small cubes to that of the large cube is equal to
A. 1 : 5
B. 1 : 25
C. 1 : 125
D. 1 : 625
8. A man buys 12 lts of liquid which contains 20% of the liquid and the rest is water. He then mixes it with 10 lts of another mixture with 30% of liquid.What is the % of water in the new mixture?
9. If a man buys 1 lt of milk for Rs.12 and mixes it with 20% water and sells it for Rs.15, then what is the percentage of gain?
10. Pipe A can fill a tank in 30 mins and Pipe B can fill it in 28 mins.If 3/4th of the tank is filled by Pipe B alone and both are opened, how much time is required by both the pipes to fill the tank completely ?
Xilinx is a world leader in the semiconductor industry with a culture designed to help you succeed.
Xilinx programmable chips are the innovation platform of choice for today's leading companies for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives.
Why Xilinx - Why shoud i join Xilinx?:-
Xilinx person at Xilinx is unique in his or her own way and none of us fits into a rigid pattern or mold, here are a few of the traits you might find in the extraordinary people who shape the Xilinx culture.
Employees at Xilinx like the idea of helping others -- both inside and outside the company. Some people like to say that you find "really good human beings" at Xilinx; people who support each other in the company, and work to support those in our communities.
Xilinx India Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No. 04-01, 4th floor, Block I,
Cyber Pearl, Hitec city,
Hyderabad - 500 081
Fax : +91-40-2312-2388
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)