Xsysys Placement Paper February 2012, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyXsysys Technologies
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Xsysys Placement Paper February 2012 job in Xsysys Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Xsysys Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Xsysys Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Xsysys Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Xsysys Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. What will be the output of the program (myprog.c) given below if it is executed from the command line?
cmd> myprog one two three
/* myprog.c */
int main(int argc, char **argv)
2. What will be the output of the program
int main(int argc)
void fun(int i)
A. 1 2 3
B. 1 2 3 4
C. 2 3 4
3. A modem that is attached to the telephone system by jamming the phone's handset into two flexible receptacles in the coupler?
C. acoustic coupler
D. time-division multiplexer
4. The term TSR is an abbreviation for:
A. Terminate Stay Ready
B. Testing System Read
C. Terminal Still Ready
D. Terminate Stay Resident
5. How would you allow device drivers and TSR's to be loaded into Upper Memory Blocks?
6. What hardware architectures are not supported by Ret Hat?
7. A form of code that uses more than one process and processor, possibly of different type, and that may on occasions have more than one process or processor active at the same time, is known as
B. multi threading
D. time sharing
8. Which of the following system program forgoes the production of object code to generate absolute machine code and load it into the physical main storage location from which it will be executed immediately upon completion of the assembly?
A. two pass assembler
B. load-and-go assembler
9. An instruction in a programming language that is replaced by a sequence of instructions prior to assembly or compiling is known as
A. procedure name
10. Which policy replace a page if it is not in the favoured subset of a process's pages?
D. Working set
About Xsysys Technologies:-
Xsysys Technologies was established in 1996 as an offshore development center for the parent company in Belgium, since then xsysys Technologies evolved into an autonomous state of the art IT-enabled facility in one of the most prominent IT- clusters in the world,“ Bangalore”, Silicon Valley of India”.
Why Xsysys - Why shoud i join Xsysys Technologies ?:-
Xsysys is a technology driven, people and processes oriented company, specializing in domain specific solutions leveraging on the globalization model thus delivering its customers a substantial added value at the lowest possible cost.
Xsysys teams constantly strive to deliver on time, defect free software solutions and services to customers to enable them to have a competitive edge in the market, by establishing and reviewing quality objectives and continually improving our quality management system.
xsysys Technologies Pvt. Ltd
EC Entrance No.2 / HP Entrance,
Electronics City Post,
Bangalore - 560 100, INDIA.
Tel. +91-80-2852 32 32
Fax. +91-80-2852 32 33
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)