Xsysys Placement Paper January 2012, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyXsysys Technologies
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Xsysys Placement Paper January 2012 job in Xsysys Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Xsysys Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Xsysys Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Xsysys Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Xsysys Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. What will be the output of the program?
typedef void v;
typedef int i;
v fun(i, i);
v fun(i a, i b)
printf(" %d", a*b*s);
A. 2, 8
B. 4, 8
C. 2, 4
D. 4, 12
2. What will be the output of the program?
const int x=5;
const int *ptrx;
ptrx = &x;
*ptrx = 10;
D. Garbage value
3. A school has 30% students from Maharashtra .Out of these 20% are Bombey students. Find the total percentage of Bombay? (Ans: 6%)
4. An equilateral triangle of sides 3 inch each is given. How many equilateral triangles of side 1 inch can be formed from it? (Ans: 9)
5. If A/B = 3/5,then 15A = ? (Ans : 9B)
6. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase? (Ans : 300%)
7. Find the output for the following C program fn f(x)
8. Find the output for the following C program main()
9. The maximum combined length of the command-line arguments including the spaces between adjacent arguments is
A. 128 characters
B. 256 characters
C. 67 characters
D. It may vary from one operating system to another
10. the sides of a triangle are in the ratio 37.if the perimeter is 60 cms, the longest side is
a.7 b.30 c.28(ans) d.14
About Xsysys Technologies:-
Xsysys Technologies was established in 1996 as an offshore development center for the parent company in Belgium, since then xsysys Technologies evolved into an autonomous state of the art IT-enabled facility in one of the most prominent IT- clusters in the world,“ Bangalore”, Silicon Valley of India”.
Why Xsysys - Why shoud i join Xsysys Technologies ?:-
Xsysys is a technology driven, people and processes oriented company, specializing in domain specific solutions leveraging on the globalization model thus delivering its customers a substantial added value at the lowest possible cost.
Xsysys teams constantly strive to deliver on time, defect free software solutions and services to customers to enable them to have a competitive edge in the market, by establishing and reviewing quality objectives and continually improving our quality management system.
xsysys Technologies Pvt. Ltd
EC Entrance No.2 / HP Entrance,
Electronics City Post,
Bangalore - 560 100, INDIA.
Tel. +91-80-2852 32 32
Fax. +91-80-2852 32 33
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)