Yamaha Motor Solutions Placement Paper February 2012, Faridabad
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyYamaha Motor Solutions
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Yamaha Motor Solutions Placement Paper February 2012 job in Yamaha Motor Solutions. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Yamaha Motor Solutions Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Yamaha Motor Solutions Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Yamaha Motor Solutions Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Yamaha Motor Solutions Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. There are 9 balls of this one is defective. Find the minimum no. of chances of finding the defective one.Ans 3times
2. There are coins of Rs.5, 2,1,50p,25p,10p,5p. Each one has got a weight. Rs 5 coin weighs 20gms.find the minimum number of coins to get a total of 196.5gms.
3. A can do a work in 8 days, B can do a work in 7 days, C can do a work in 6 days. A works on the first day, B works on the second day and C on the third day resly.that is they work on alternate days. When will they finish the work.(which day will they finish the work)
Ans: 7 7/168 days
4. A and B earns in the ratio of 4:3 and the expenditure is in the ratio of 3:2 and tey each save an amount of Rs.500, then the income of B is?
5. If a man walks first and rides back then the time taken is 6 hours and 30 minutes. If he rides both ways then he gains a time of 2 hours and 10 minutes, then what is the time he takes to walk both ways?
Ans:- 8 hours and 40 minutes
6. If A if the fifth from the left side and B is sixth from the right side and they are interchanged. After that A is 13 the from the right side. What is is the B's position from the left?
7. In an organisation, 55% are men. 30% of the employees are full time. 60% of them are female. What is the percentage of the males among the full time employees?
8. An oil tank is 9/10 full. When 50 liters of oil are removed, the tank is 5/6 full. Find the capacity of tank in Liter.
9. In a processor there are 260 instructions, number of bits that are needed to implement the instructions set for this microprocessor are ?
10. If you are on a boat and you throw out a suitcase, will the level of water increase?
About Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd:-
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) was established in 2002. It is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan.
This Company specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery.
Why Yamaha Motor Solutions - Why shoud i join Yamaha Motor Solutions?:-
Yamaha Motor Solutions provide ample space for every individual to grow professionally and personally and for that everybody is entitled to have regular trainings and certification courses. Consistent performers get chance to work onsite as well.
The Company has very well trained workforce which is at par with leading IT companies globally. YMSLI believe in giving Support, Knowledge, Recognition, Empowerment and Transformation.
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
A-3, Industrial Area, Noida-Dadri Road,
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.) India.
Phone : +91 120 2350634-40
Fax : +91 120 2350672
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)