Yash Technologies Placement Paper March 2012, Pune
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyYash Technologies
- Posted date on our Website23 April 2012
Here are the details of Yash Technologies Placement Paper March 2012 job in Yash Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Yash Technologies Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Yash Technologies Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Yash Technologies Placement Paper March 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Yash Technologies Placement Paper March 2012:-
1. Alex collected 54 coins. If Calvin collected 2 more than double the no. collected by Dorna, the no. collected by Calvin was
a) 10% b) 30% c) 22% d) 26 %
2. How many nos. are there between 100 and 200 both inclusive and divisible by 2 or 3?
a) 67 b) 68 c) 84 d) 100
3. Find the greatest no. that will divide 964,1238 and 1400 leaving remainder of 41,31 and 51 resp.
a) 58 b) 64 c) 69 d) 71
4. If all 6’s get inverted and become 9’s , by how much will the sum of all nos. between 1 and 100 both inclusive change?
a) 300 b) 330 c) 333 d) none of these
5. If all the picture cards are removed from a pack of cards, the sum of the values of the remaining is
a) 55 b) 220 c) 54 d) 216
6. An exam consists of 200 questions to be solved in 3 hours, out of which 50 are maths questions. It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each math question as for each other question. How many minutes should be spent on maths problems?
Ans: 1hr 72 mins
7. A man starts his walking at 3PM from point A, he walks at the rate of 4km/hr in plains and 3km/hr in hills to reach the point B. During his return journey he walks at the rate of 6km/hr in hills and 4km/hr in plains and reaches the point A at 9PM. What is the distance between A and B?
8. A boy asks his father, " what is the age of grand father?". Father replied " He is x years old in x^2 years", and also said, "we are talking about 20th century". what is the year of birth of grand father?
9. A boy travels in a scooter after covering 2/3rd of the distance the wheel got punctured he covered the remaining distance by walk. Walking time is twice that of the time the boy?s riding time. How many times the riding speed as that of the walking speed?
Ans: 4 times.
10. Meera was playing with her brother using 55 blocks.She gets bored playing and starts arranging the blocks such that the no. of blocks in each row is one less than that in the lower row. Find how many were there in the bottom most row?
About Yash Technologies:-
Yash Technologies provide leading solutions, innovation, and distributed delivery models that empower customers to run their businesses efficiently, enhance and improve their operations and dynamically shift directions as their business needs change.
Yash Technologies offers various services like Strategic Consulting Services, Application Management Services, IT Services and Strategic Outsourcing.
Why Yash Technologies - Why shoud i join Yash Technologies:-
YASH offers a variety of benefits tailored to meet your individual needs. At YASH you'll become part of a fast-paced team, that will keep you challenged and excited about what you do.
YASH is made up of highly talented, knowledgeable, and professional individuals whose collective strengths make YASH a global leader in the IT services space.
201-205 Bansi Trade Center
581/5 M. G. Road
Indore - MP 452001
Tel : 91-731-4261100, 200
Wing-A Level - 6 Tower X
Cybercity Magarpatta City
Phone: 91-20-66088000/ 01
Unit No. 701/A
Ghatkopar - West
Mumbai MH - 400086
5th, 6th & 7th floor
Block-3 My Home Hub
Madhapur Hyderabad AP
Tel : 91-40-40403456
7th Floor Campus C
RMZ Centennial Survey No. 74 & 77
Kundanhalli Main Road
Opp. Graphite India White Field
Bangalore- 560048 KA.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)