Zenqa Placement Paper February 2012, Hyderabad
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Zenqa Placement Paper February 2012 job in ZenQA . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Zenqa Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Zenqa Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Zenqa Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Zenqa Placement Paper February 2012:-
1.I and two of my friends were palying a game. For each win I get Rs 3. totally I had three wins. Player 2 got Rs9 and player 3 got Rs 12. how many games had been played.
2.There were sums related to diagrams. They asked to calculate the areas of the circle, rectangle that were enclosed in other objects. They were simple.
3. If 3690 ÷ 20.5 = 180; 36.90 ÷ 2.05 = ?
1. 0.18 2. 1.8 3. 18 4. 1800 5. None of these
4. A mother is three times as old as her son. After 15 years she will be twice as old as her son. What is the present age of the mother in years?
1. 40 2. 50 3. 60 4. 70 5. None of these
5. 'A' started business investing Rs.6000/-. Three months later 'B' joined him investing Rs.4000/-. If they make a profit of Rs.5100/- at the end of the year, how much should be ‘B’s’ share?
1. Rs. 1700 2. Rs. 3400 3. Rs. 1300 4. Rs. 1732.75 5. None of these
6. 20 transistors go in a box and two dozen boxes are packed in a carton. How many cartons will be needed to pack 1920 transistors?
1. 96 2. 12 3. 8 4. 4 5. None of these
7. Sneh’s age is 1/6th of her father’s age. Sneh’s father’s age will be twice of Vimal’s age after 10 years. If Vimal’s eighth birthday was celebrated two years before, what is Sneh’s present age?
a) 24 years b) 30 years c) 6 2/3 years d) None of these
8. Three years ago the average of A and B was 18 Years. With C joining them now, the average becomes 22 years. How old is C now?
a) 24 years b) 27 years c) 28 years d) 30 years
9. The sum of the squares of three consecutive natural numbers is 2030, then the middle number is:
1. 24 2. 26 3. 25 4. 27 5. None of these
10. A student got thrice as many marks in Arithmetic as in English. If the total of his marks in the two subjects is 128, how many marks did he get in English?
1. 32 2. 64 3. 96 4. 16 5. None of these
ZenQA provided services includes Microsoft .NET development, Functional/Regression Testing (Manual/Test Automation), Performance and Security Testing. ZenQA had experience developing and testing products for clients implementing Agile methodologies.
ZenQA has specialized .NET development teams focus on best practices followed by the industry. Development teams works closely with the testing team to attain high level of quality standard in software development while ensuring that all technical deliverables meets the customer's requirements.
ZenQA has equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and latest development and test tools to successfully develop/test applications in complex test environments
Working at ZenQA - Why should i join ZenQA?:-
As a Development and Testing services provider, our people are our most important asset. Our people’s skills and expertise are what we sell. ZenQA is fortunate to have well qualified, highly skilled and vastly experienced professionals as our colleagues.
ZenQA is the place where we’re free to explore, encouraged to voice new ideas, allow quickly growing professionally to the fullest of our potential and getting greatest value to our efforts. This is what distinguishes us from the rest and inspires us to excel and innovate every task we do.
Address of ZenQA:-
406, 4th Floor, Building – 14,
K. Raheja IT Park (Mindspace),
Hitec City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad 500081, India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)