Zep Infratech Placement Paper January 2012, Noida - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationNoida - Delhi/NCR
- CompanyZep Infratech
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Zep Infratech Placement Paper January 2012 job in Zep Infratech. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Zep Infratech Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Zep Infratech Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Zep Infratech Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Zep Infratech Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. ? X 15 = 65% of 300
1. 195 2. 130 3. 2925 4. 13 5. None of these
2. The average age of 28 employees is 23 years. If the manager’s age is also included, the average age increases by one year. What is the manager’s age in years?
1. 28 2. 51 3. 52 4. 53 5. None of these
3. The difference between squares of two consecutive even numbers is always divisible by:-
1. 3 2. 4 3. 5 4. 2 5. None of these
4. Ashutosh purchased a motor cycle at (13/15)th of its selling price and sold it at 12% more than its selling price. Ashutosh’s net gain is:
1. 20% 2. 29.23% 3. 30.67% 4. 38.13% 5. None of these
5. Which number should replace both the question marks in ? ÷ 32 = 392 ÷ ?
1. 112 2. 32 3. 16 4. 196 5. None of these
6. A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there?
Ans: 4 boys and 3 girls.
7. In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?
8. A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it?s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).
9. An electric wire runs for 1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?
10. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?
About Zep Infratech:-
Zep Infratech is an ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certified company headquartered at Noida, near New Delhi, India. It is one of the Leading Companies offering a wide array of Products & Services for Infrastructure and Telecom Networks.
Zep Infratech cover the entire range of telecom services including Installation, commissioning and Integration of telecom equipments, Operations & Maintenance, OSS-BSS and Applications & Program Management,Outsource of the trained telecom technical professional to the leading telecom companies.
Why Zep Infratech - why shoud i join Zep Infratech?:-
Zep Infratech provide fast growth, freedom to work,professional environment and high responsibility early in one's career as well as multiple avenues to reach the top.
Zep Infratech ltd
B-193-A, Phase II, NOIDA-201 305 (U.P.) (INDIA)
Tel:+91-120-2563480 to 83
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)