Zven Technologies Placement Paper February 2012, Noida - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationNoida - Delhi/NCR
- CompanyZven Technologies
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Zven Technologies Placement Paper February 2012 job in Zven Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Zven Technologies Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Zven Technologies Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Zven Technologies Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Zven Technologies Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. if jacob sold a watch costing rs.400 to john at 15% profit and john sold the same to sudhir at 15% profit, what is the price paid by sudhir?
a.460 b.510 c.529(ans) d.560
2. In a shop 80% of the articles are sold at a profit of 10% and the remaining at a loss of 40%.what is the overall profit/loss?
a.10% profit b.10% loss c.15% profit d. no profit, no loss(ans)
3. if an article with marked price of rs.400 is sold at successive discount of 10%,25% and 15%,what is the price the customer has to pay?
a.360 b.300 c.230(ans) d.270
4. the sides of a triangle are in the ratio 37.if the perimeter is 60 cms, the longest side is
a.7 b.30 c.28(ans) d.14
5. On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720/-, there is a loss equal to the cost price of 5 balls. The cost price of a ball in rupees is:
1. 45 2. 50 3. 55 4. 60 5. None of these
6. ? ÷ v 0.81 = 300
1. 2700 2. 270 3. 33.33 4. 540 5. None of these
7. The difference between a number and its four-fifth is 25. What is the number?
1. 75 2. 100 3. 125 4. 150 5. None of these
8. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank independently in 20 minutes and 30 minutes respectively. If both the pipes were used together, how long would it take to fill the tank?
1. 12 min 2. 15 min 3. 25 min 4. 50 min 5. None of these
9. If 24 men do a work in 40 days, in how many days will 30 men do it?
1. 30 2. 28 3. 26 4. 34 5. None of these
10. an article with cost price of 180 is sold at 15% profit. what is the selling price?
a.198 b.200 c.204 d.207(ans)
About Zven Technologies:-
Zven Technologies is a product oriented organization striving to make its mark in the niche product market of the IT world. It provide an excellent platform to the client organizations looking forward for implementing a robust technical strategy for their benefit.
The Company offer unmatched domain expertise, a sound knowledge base, access to global best practices, and an efficient on-site-offsite delivery model. Zven is very rich in the products areas and have developed products to cater for a large number of clients in a short time frame.
Why Zven Technologies - Why shoud i join Zven Technologies?:-
Working at Zven is a worthwhile and enriching experience. Zven trains consultants on various skills depending upon the business and process need like project management, account management, leadership and delivery expertise in simulated client environments.
Zven Technologies recognize, compensate and promote its employees based strictly on individual performance and aptitude.
Zven Technologies Pvt Ltd
I & II Floor | G-41 | Sector-63
Noida - 201301 | India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)