Zven Technologies Placement Paper January 2012, Noida - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationNoida - Delhi/NCR
- CompanyZven Technologies
- Posted date on our Website23 February 2012
Here are the details of Zven Technologies Placement Paper January 2012 job in Zven Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Zven Technologies Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Zven Technologies Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Zven Technologies Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Zven Technologies Placement Paper January 2012:-
1. A train traveling at 42 kms/ hr passes a cyclist going in the same direction in 9 secs. If the cyclist had been going in the opposite direction, the train would have passed him in 5 secs. Find the length of the train.
a) 75 meters b) 60 meters c) 90 meters d) 80 meters
2. A person walks a distance of 18 kms at a particular speed. For the next 30 kms he increases his speed by 2 kmph. Had he walked the entire distance at 3 kmph more than his initial speed, he would have reached 4 hours earlier. Find his initial speed.
a) 3 kms/hr b) 2 kms/hr c) 4 kms/hr d) None of these
3. Two radios and one calculator can cost Rs.3300, while two calculators and one radio cost Rs.5400. What is the price of a radio?
1. Rs. 2500 2. Rs. 700 3. Rs. 400 4. Rs. 1100 5. None of these
4. The interest on a certain deposit at 4.5 p.c.p.a is Rs.202.50 in one year. How much will the additional interest be in one year on the same deposit at 5 p.c.p.a?
1. 20.25 2. 22.50 3. 225 4. 427.5 5. None of these
5. An alloy is to contain copper and zinc in the ratio 9 : 5. How much zinc is required to be melted with 24 kg of copper?
1. 43.00 2. 43.20 3. 44.00 4. Cannot be determined 5. None of these
6. (16 X 16 – 56) ÷ [(13 X 12) - (8 X 7)] = ?
1. 4 2. 20 3. 200 4. 100 5. None of these
7. A man in a train notices that he can count 20 electric poles in one minute. If the poles are 40 meters apart, what is the speed of the train in Km/Hr?
1. 60 2. 45 3. 48 4. 54 5. None of these
8. The difference between simple and compound interests compounded annually on certain sum of money for two years at 4% per anum is Rs. 1/-. The sum in Rs. is:
1. 625 2. 630 3. 640 4. 650 5. None of these
9. A batsman scored 150 runs which included 5 boundaries, 2 sixes and other singles. What percentage of his total score did he make by running between the wickets?
1. 78.66 2. 75.66 3. 80.66 4. 82.66 5. None of these
10. How many of the following numbers are divisible by 3 and not by 9?
2133, 2343, 3474, 4131, 5286, 5340
1. 2 2. 3 3. 4 4. 6 5. None of these
About Zven Technologies:-
Zven Technologies is a product oriented organization striving to make its mark in the niche product market of the IT world. It provide an excellent platform to the client organizations looking forward for implementing a robust technical strategy for their benefit.
The Company offer unmatched domain expertise, a sound knowledge base, access to global best practices, and an efficient on-site-offsite delivery model. Zven is very rich in the products areas and have developed products to cater for a large number of clients in a short time frame.
Why Zven Technologies - Why shoud i join Zven Technologies?:-
Working at Zven is a worthwhile and enriching experience. Zven trains consultants on various skills depending upon the business and process need like project management, account management, leadership and delivery expertise in simulated client environments.
Zven Technologies recognize, compensate and promote its employees based strictly on individual performance and aptitude.
Zven Technologies Pvt Ltd
I & II Floor | G-41 | Sector-63
Noida - 201301 | India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)