About ASPECT Int'l Language Academies at University of Central Florida
Study English in the land of opportunity
From sunny beaches, national parks and beautiful mountain ranges to picturesque towns and lively cities; Martin Luther King, Ernest Hemingway and Abraham Lincoln to Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and Tom Cruise; hot dog stands and fast food restaurants to fine dining establishments; the USA has something for everyone travelling and learning English in the USA. Attend a baseball game, see a Broadway musical, hike through the Grand Canyon, eat burgers at a diner, spot celebrities in Hollywood, visit Mickey Mouse in Disney World or ski down the Rocky Mountains. With its diverse population, geography and rich culture, there is so much to experience in the USA while you learn English. Come and see all that the land of opportunity has to offer while you study at one of the Kaplan Aspect English schools!
Our English schools in the UUSASA
* 3 English schools in Boston area
* 3 English schools in New York City
* 9 English schools in California
* 1 English school in Miami, Florida
* 2 English schools in Chicago
* 2 English schools in Seattle area
* Schools in Washington DC and Philadelphia
Our English courses in the USA
* Vacation, General and Intensive English courses
* General and Intensive Academic Year and Semester program
* Business English course
* TOEFL and Academic English course
* SAT, GRE, GMAT preparation for international students
Our placement services in the USA
* Internship placement service
* University placement service
Why learn English in the USA?
US qualifications are a benchmark of academic excellence and American school institutions pride themselves on making the best possible equipment and resources available to students. You can benefit from the American system while being part of the world’s largest international student population and participating in easily accessible social and cultural activities. US institutions are renowned for being welcoming and supportive to international students, and this is enhanced by the friendliness of Americans and wide acceptance of diversity throughout American society. Finally, many employers seek the wide range of knowledge, adaptability and experience that international students acquire by studying in the US, so you can enhance your career prospects. Learn English in the USA with Kaplan Aspect and open up more opportunities for your future!
Did you know?
* The US has the highest amount of native English speakers in the world
* Boston is home to the country’s first national park, subway and library
* The Green Card (USA permanent resident visa) is in fact pink
* There are over 30 regional dialects of American English in the USA
* That the lowest point in the USA is Death Valley and 83m below sea level
Climate in the USA
The climate in the United States is temperate in most areas and varies with the seasons, and due to the country’s vast size and various geographic features, almost all types of climate can be found here. Alaska is arctic, while Southern Florida and Hawaii are tropical. The Eastern half of the US has a humid, sub-tropical climate in the south and a humid, continental climate in the north. The mountain region from western Kansas to Nevada is dry and cold in the winter, and warm and dry in the summer. The southwest, with its deserts and mountains, is the sunniest part of the US with little rainfall, warm days and cool evenings. The west coast has two distinct climate zones: Southern California has a warm, dry, Mediterranean climate, and the northwest has a mild, wet, maritime climate. Come and learn English in the USA with Kaplan Aspect and find an English school with the right climate for you!