Gallaudet University, Washington - 20002-3695, USA, Ranking, Admissions 2020-21 Reviews, Courses, MBA, Engineering, Master, Bachelor, Programs, Colleges, Universities, Students

Gallaudet University Gallaudet University, Washington - 20002-3695
Affiliated To : Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education
Established In : 1/1/1957
Contact Information Contact Information
Add to Shortlist Add to Shortlist
Email This Link To Friend Email This Link To Friend

Like  Dislike
800 Florida Ave, NE
Phone :202-651-5000


About Gallaudet University
Gallaudet University is the world leader in liberal education and career development for deaf and hard of hearing undergraduate students. The University enjoys an international reputation for the outstanding graduate programs it provides deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing students, as well as for the quality of the research it conducts on the history, language, culture, and other topics related to deaf people. In addition, the University's Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center serves deaf and hard of hearing children at its two demonstration schools and throughout the nation by developing, implementing, and disseminating innovative educational strategies.

Gallaudet University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is a regional institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. More about our MSCHE Accreditation

Many of the University's programs are also accredited by professional accrediting bodies, including the: American Psychological Association (APA); American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA); Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP); Council on Accreditation of Counseling and Related Programs (CACREP); Council on Education of the Deaf (CED); Council on Social Work Education (CSWE); and National Association of School Psychologists (NASP). In addition, programs that prepare graduates to be a licensed professional in schools are approved by the District of Columbia State Education Agency. These same programs, along with the Ed.S. in Change Leadership in Education and the Ph.D. in Special Education Administration, are part of Gallaudet's Professional Education Unit, which is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).

Contact Details/ Address of Gallaudet University
800 Florida Ave, NE
Phone :202-651-5000


WebSite  :
Comments / Reviews on Gallaudet University
arrow Hi, I want to study Graduate in abroad which help me to get job as i have'nt got job in India. I've completed HSC. Im hearing impaired and use hearing aids for 24 yrs. Please give me advice and guidance. Thanking you
Posted By : Alzira, on 13-03-2011 17:07:58 
  Report Abuse

arrow Hi, I want to study Graduate in abroad which help me to get job as i have'nt got job in India. I've completed HSC. Im hearing impaired and use hearing aids for 24 yrs. Please give me advice and guidance. Thanking you
Posted By : Alzira, on 13-03-2011 17:07:49 
  Report Abuse

arrow i am deaf.. i want m.b.a study usa yeah...
Posted By : mohammed isaq, on 01-10-2010 11:00:53 
  Report Abuse

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Questions  Related  to  Study Abroad

Ask Now

Q : Hi, I am Joshua. I am doing my B.E.ECE final year in India. I am interested in pursuing M.E. in U.K. But, I want to know which universities are best in the Electronics and Communication Engineering field in U.K. What courses in M.E.Electronics and Comm. Eng. have high career prospectus and reputation worldwide, especially in India? What is the approximate tution fees,living cost and accomodation cost? What are the full scholarships and grants available,eligibility and funding resources to afford my studies? Is it secure to study in U.K.? Please help me to select the best course and University in U.K.

Ans : Hai Can u send me ur Accademic details to my Mail Id : Wolldwyde Overseas Consultancy.

Q : i want to studya abroad and as i belongs to middle class family so i can not went to any expansive country so plese suggest me some country that provide world class education with low fees or nominal fees i am be in information and technology from gujrat university my avrage is lia nearly 60% so please do some need full to me!!

Ans : What are you going to do in abroad?

Q : Sir i am Bangladeshi.How can i get admission in Rabindra bharoti univercity.

Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation and other courses in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, sobhit,manav bharti,shridhar,monad,jnu and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813 / 9752445496(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on

Q : i want to do dds in us.i want to know about the loan facilities

Ans : i work in interedwise.this company sends students abroad.if u want to go then email me at would find it very easy and really helpful

Q : What is the criteria for study in USA for Indian students?

Ans : There is no set criteria it all depends on college and university you are applying. Many demand only Ielts and others may ask for sat AND OTHER RELATED TESTS DEPENDING ON YOUR COURSE OF STUDY. But one thing is sure that u need to be very very well prepared for USA Embassy interview. for furthur queries


University Location on Map

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now