Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT), Hokkaido, Japan, Ranking, Admissions 2019-20 Reviews, Courses, MBA, Engineering, Master, Bachelor, Programs, Colleges, Universities, Students

Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT) Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT), Hokkaido
Established In : 1967
Contact Information Contact Information
Add to Shortlist Add to Shortlist
Email This Link To Friend Email This Link To Friend

Like  Dislike
Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT)
7-15 Maeda, Teine-ku, Sapporo,
Hokkaido, Japan, 006-8585
Phone +81-11-681-2161
Fax:-  +81-11-681-3622

About Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT)
The Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT) was established in 1967. The university equipped lecture building realized a "Mobile Campus" with power outlets and computer network receptacles installed in all desks. (29 Lecture rooms/Total floor area 9,395.65m2)

The library, which is the information center on this campus, takes in natural light and the warmth of wood, and is equipped with audiovisual systems and aids. You can use a computerized information search system, and you can also ask the librarians for assistance. (Collection 146,000 volumes/Total floor area 5,530.56m2)



Contact Details/ Address of Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT)
Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT)
7-15 Maeda, Teine-ku, Sapporo,
Hokkaido, Japan, 006-8585
Phone +81-11-681-2161
Fax:-  +81-11-681-3622

WebSite  :  http://www.hit.ac.jp/eng
Comments / Reviews on Hokkaido Institute of Technology (HIT)
arrow Indonesia, January 27th 2011 For the First time, I will say thank you very much for reading This petition. Quite difficult to get in contact the administrator of the Hokkaido Institute of Technology until finally I found this link. Previously, I want to clarify that I do not live in Agartala. I chose Agartala because I had to choose one of the city names provided to submit this application. I am a citizen of Indonesia. This is My Identity ; Name : Widya Handayani email : widwidwid@rocketmail.com Now I am still attending college at Bandung State Polytechnic or in Indonesian it can be called Politeknik Negeri Bandung . I stepped on the five current semester, and will be graduated on October 2011. I choose Diploma for Civil Engineering in here and have GPA 3.81 on scale 4. Basicly I want to know more information about educational Scholarship in your university. Because I really want to extend my education in Civil Engineering abroad. Finally, Thanks for your attention Sir / Madam. I really hope a lot of information that you provide. Because I really want to be a Civil Engineer who is very handy wherever I am. Sincerely Yours, Widya Handayani
Posted By : Widya, on 26-01-2011 18:49:32 
  Report Abuse

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Questions  Related  to  Study Abroad

Ask Now

Q : i have just now completed my 12th and waiting for my result so pls tell me should I go abroad for my graduation and post graduation.As i am intersted in going abroad and i want to even do event management.

Ans : You can go for study abroad but let me know your country option and accordingly I can tell you entry requirements for that specific country you are interested in . neelam10@ymail.com


Ans : It depends on your basic qualification and how you score in the tests. Even if you get full scholarship, you must be ready for your living expenses. We can do our maximum best for you. Please contact primeraja@gmail.com

Q : What is the criteria for study in Malaysia for international students?

Ans : A lot of options are available. You can even get a UK degree, studying in Malaysian campus. Send your basic qualification details and your field of interest. we will help you find the right University. primeraja@gmail.com

Q : i want to studya abroad and as i belongs to middle class family so i can not went to any expansive country so plese suggest me some country that provide world class education with low fees or nominal fees i am be in information and technology from gujrat university my avrage is lia nearly 60% so please do some need full to me!!

Ans : What are you going to do in abroad?

Q : I have completed my Bachelors and want to pursue my Masters in USA by giving GRE. But I already have a permanent foreign immigration file (F4 type) for USA in process which may open after the year 2017.Will this obstruct my VISA approval?Kindly guide me through this dilemma.


University Location on Map

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now