At IMPAC University we believe that each student is capable of reaching his/her academic and career objectives. Our programs are designed to help students gain the competencies necessary to achieve personal and professional growth. The university functions as a "partner in learning" with each student by utilizing curriculum that enhances knowledge, skills, and attitudes. The faculty is committed to help life-long learners be successful in realizing their intellectual growth and career goals.
Our students are fully involved professionals who seek to enrich and expand upon their personal and business skills. IMPAC University recognizes that completing a graduate degree adds extra time constraints and responsibility to their already full schedules.
Faculty's Guidlines for Facilitating Sutdent Success
* Consideration--Accommodating students by exercising flexibility in course demands and deadlines.
* Commitment--Providing personal attention to students and helping them build competencies that contribute to their individual goals. At times, this relationship extends beyond the classroom and past the end of the term.
* Relevance--Integrating theory and practical application by customizing learning experiences and making them relevant and applicable to their personal and professional goals
Student Responsibilities for Academic Success
* Consideration--Accommodating the learning experience by working with faculty within the parameters established by policies, practices and objectives of the University.
* Commitment--Accepting joint responsibility for learning and applying knowledge, skills and attitudes to reaching academic and career objectives.
* Relevance--Communicating with faculty to identify opportunities to integrate theory and practical applications by making course assignments relevant and applicable to personal and professional goals and contributing to customized learning experiences.
FacilitiesThe University’s main campus occupies a 60,000 square foot modern facility in the city of Punta Gorda, Florida. The campus is a fully modern training facility reflecting a holistic approach to education. Facilities include several classrooms, a large auditorium, computer support, a research library, formal presentation rooms, and athletic facilities consisting of racquetball, basketball, and volleyball courts, swimming pool and workout rooms. The campus has the resources to accommodate a variety of class sizes.
The campus is located on the historic Peace River, within walking distance of the Fishermen’s Village.
There are three centrally located airports which make travel convenient; the Fort Myers airport is approximately 40 minutes south on I-75, the Sarasota airport is one hour to the North on I-75, and the Tampa/St. Petersburg airport is 1.5 hours north. Several major car rental companies service the county. Taxi service is also available. Several local hotels are available for visiting students.