Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, Lyon , France, Ranking, Admissions 2020-21 Reviews, Courses, MBA, Engineering, Master, Bachelor, Programs, Colleges, Universities, Students

Jean Moulin University Lyon 3 Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, Lyon
Contact Information Contact Information
Add to Shortlist Add to Shortlist
Email This Link To Friend Email This Link To Friend

Like  Dislike
Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
Lyon, France

About Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
The Jean Moulin University Lyon 3  was established in 1970. Jean Moulin University Lyon 3 (Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3) is a French public university, based in Lyon. It is under the supervision of the Academy of Lyon. A total of 23,500 students study there for a three-to-eight year degree.

The university offers courses in Business Administration (MBA), Law.

Courses/ Programs offered by Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
International MBA International MBA
LLM- European Business Law LLM- European Business Law
LL.M- International and European Law LL.M- International and European Law
Contact Details/ Address of Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
Lyon, France

WebSite  :
Comments / Reviews on Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
arrow sir,i am currently pursuing my MBA in marketing from MOH-UL-DIN UNIVERSITY. .I'll be done with this course in december 2004,and now i want to pursue some diploma or master course FOR SPECILIZATION because that is my interest field.Kindly suggest me the best universities abroad where i can take up a course in above mentioned field.
Posted By : Mohammad ikram, on 16-12-2010 12:06:37 
  Report Abuse

Post Your Reviews / Comments / Queries


  • Can't see? Refresh!
  • (Max 600 Characters allowed)

Questions  Related  to  Study Abroad

Ask Now

Q : When an Indian student does the GMAT is it necessary to take the IELTS??

Ans : GMAT is required if you need admission in Post graduate level courses related to Management like MBA . And Ielts is a standardized test to judge level of English . As far as Indian students are concerned we have to take IELTS test to prove level of English. Reach me

Q : i have just now completed my 12th and waiting for my result so pls tell me should I go abroad for my graduation and post graduation.As i am intersted in going abroad and i want to even do event management.

Ans : You can go for study abroad but let me know your country option and accordingly I can tell you entry requirements for that specific country you are interested in .

Q : i finished my masters in biotechnology..i would like to do phd in australia..can u help me out with the detail of expenses and universities

Ans : Find a PhD via our education network. With funded PhD studentships and opportunities for self-financed students to study

Q : Which is the top mba university in UK?

Ans : University of Cambridge & Oxford University.

Q : i want to do dds in us.i want to know about the loan facilities

Ans : i work in interedwise.this company sends students abroad.if u want to go then email me at would find it very easy and really helpful


University Location on Map

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now

Related Universities
bullet Paris 12 Val de Marne University
bullet Paris 8 University
bullet Blaise Pascal University
bullet University of Auvergne
bullet University of Pau and Pays de l'Adour