About McMaster University
The McMaster University was established in 1887. It is located in Hamilton, Ontario. McMaster's large, attractive campus, the interior of which is open only to pedestrians and cyclists, is at the western end of Lake Ontario. Nearby attractions include Cootes Paradise, the Bruce Trail, the Niagara Escarpment, the Waterfront Trail, and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
The university offer wide range of bachelor's & master's courses in Arts & Science , Computer Science , Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities, Nursing. It has over 21,000 full-time undergraduate students & more than 3200 full-time graduate students.
* One of the Top 100 universities in the world (Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranking of world universities)
* The “McMaster Model”” – a student-centred, problem-based, interdisciplinary approach to learning – has been adopted by universities around the world.
* With a total sponsored research income of $345 million, McMaster University ranks first in the country in research intensity--a measure of research income per full-time faculty member--averaging $308,000 per faculty member. ( Research Infosource Inc., 2006)
* McMaster is the only North American host site of a United Nations University.
* McMaster participates in more than 40 international exchange agreements around the globe.
Courses/ Programs offered by