About Rainbow Pre School Chennai
Rainbow Pre School is one of the most reputed and well known Schools in Chennai located at Perambur. The school provides superior education to each child in an environment of love and care, facilitating the child to learn through concept-based curriculum and constant innovation. The classrooms are big, spacious and air-conditioned which also includes smart classes, well designed which make them more attractive as well as functional. The school offers pickup and drop transport facility for localities as well as others. One care taker will definitely accommodate in the van to take care of the child during the travel. The school ensures compassionate care and to create value of the time they spend here.
Rainbow Pre School Admission Procedure and Fees Structure:-
• Submit application to Rainbow Preschool e.V. (Josef-Retzer-Strasse 46, 81241 Munich, Germany) or by email to email@example.com.
• You will be contacted by their Board member for Admission for further consideration.
• Children who are considered for acceptance will be invited for a trial day (“Schnuppertag”) at the preschool.
• Parents will also be interviewed separately by the Directress and at least one board member.
• If accepted into Rainbow Preschool e.V. you will receive a written “Offer of Acceptance” extending your child a place at Rainbow Preschool e.V.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Rainbow Pre School Chennai
New No 14 Old No 12, Vellayan Market,
Vadivelu 3RD Cross Street,
Perambur, Chennai 600011.
Phone No.: 044 66245388.
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.