About SJBCN International School
SJBCN International School has isa affiliated to ICSE, Cambridge (CIPP & IGCSE) & IBO. SJBCN International has been designed to complement the EduCreative process and the Mind Body Soul programme with a strong focus on the safety of our learners.
SJBCN International School Admission Procedire / Admission Fee:-
Admission Policy & Procedure:-
* SJBCN International School welcomes all learners who identify with the vision, mission and philosophy of the school as part of its family.
* Learners are ordinarily eligible for admission to SJBCN International only if they satisfy the school’s age criteria. Admission into the educational programme at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age as on June 1st.
* The Admissions Office will be happy to assist you to understand the admission process which commences when you secure the Admission Kit comprising of detailed information pertaining to the school policies and processes.
* Once you have read and understood the documents enclosed in the Admission Kit, you are requested to submit the complete Application for Admission form to the Admission Office along with all the required documents.
* Thereafter, the admissions panel will:
Invite parents to school to interact with the panel
Invite your child for an hour of fun activities
* Within 5 working days of the interaction, you will be notified via telephone and email if your child has been granted admission.
* Once your child has been granted admission, you will be required to confirm the seat by paying the applicable fees as advised by the Admissions Office within a period of 5 working days.
* On payment of the fees, you will be given a receipt which will confirm your child’s admission to the school.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of SJBCN International School
SJBCN International School
Plot CTS No 96,
Near Bhagwati Hospital,
I.C. Colony, Baburao Ranade Marg,
Opp. Union Bank Staff Quarters,
Mumbai - 400 103
Tel: +91- 28917930 / 28919528 / 28927089 / 28921115
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.