About Aadeshwar Academy
Aadeshwar Academy is located in Bastar & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was setup in the year 2006. The medium of instruction is English. The school is under supervision of Jin Kushal Education Society. All the staff is well qualified and experienced as per CBSE norms. The school provides Library, Computer lab, Classrooms, Science laboratory and Cafeteria.
Aadeshwar Academy Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Admissions are open to all Indian citizens and NRI’S Those Seeking admissions must obtain a prospectus, Application & Registration Form By paying Rs. 650/- from School Office, at Halba Kachora, Adawal, Jagdalpur-494001, Dist. Bastar (C.G.).
Completed Applications should be submitted to the School office. There after all the applicants will have Entrance Test based on CBSE/ State syllabus, whichever is applicable. Entrance Subjects shall be English, Mathematics, Science and Sanskrit/Hindi. Parents are also informed that admission will be based on Merit/Available Seats.
Registration & Admission Formalities
• Payment of Fees
• Medical / Blood Group Report
• Original Transfer Certificate from previous school. It should be countersigned by
• the DEO/ DSE if coming from a school recognized by the state.
• Copy of previous School Report Card.
• Date of Birth Certificate.
• Four photographs of student, and two each of Parents/Guardian,
• Permitted to pick up the student.
• An authorization letter if a guardian is authorized to see the child or take the child home.
Fee & Schedule of Payment
• All fees are Payable according to the Payment Schedule given at the time of admission. Tuition Fee for Resident Scholars includes cost of Accommodation and Dining. Student Expenses Payment for Resident Scholars includes cost of Sports Dress and Materials, Laundry and General Medicine.
• Onetime Admission Fee (Non Refundable) and caution deposit (Refundable at the time of leaving the School) are to be paid at the time of admission.
• Day Boarders availing the School Bus facility are required to pay for the same.
• Parents are required to check with the School Administration/ Principles for the fee structure.
• A Student may be asked to leave the School for any reason under Academic grounds (consistent weakness in studies), Disciplinary grounds, on failing in two successive annual examinations and for non payments of fees.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Aadeshwar Academy
Ph. : (07782) 264500
Mob. : 94252 65114, 93014 18444
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.