About Abhinav Public School
Abhinav Public School is located in Delhi/NCR & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was founded in the year 1924. The school is managed by Mehta Institute of Education. It is an English medium school. The school boasts of qualified and competent teachers with years of teaching experience in India and abroad. The campus is about 3 acres with playground. The Sports like Skating ground, Lawn Tennis court, Swimming Pool, Basket Ball court, Cricket facility, Football, Volley Ball, Kho-Kho, Taekwondo, Throw Ball are provided by this school. The academic facilities like Laboratories of Computer, Chemistry, Physics, Biology with latest equipments and technology, Library with thousand of books, Artroom, Auditorium, Dance and Music Rooms are also provided by this school.
Abhinav Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
Admission to Pre -Primary.
• 2 Years and 6 months + as on 1st April of the year
• 3 Years+ as on 1st April of the year
• 4 Years + as on 1st April of the year
Admission to other classes (I-IX) is on the basis of
• Mark sheet of previous class,
• Written admission test
Admission to XI class is on the basis of Mark sheet of Secondary Certificate Examination passing with at least 50%.
• The Parents are required to fill a pre-admission information form along with photocopy of mark sheet of previous class. Once the child clears written test and interview,
• Parents are allowed to fill admission form.
• They need to submit
• Original Mark sheet of previous class
• Original Transfer Certificate, countersigned by District Education Officer
• Date of Birth Certificate
• Residential Proof
• Medical Certificate including blood group
• Two Latest passport size Photograph
• Preference will be given to students residing within 8Kms radius.
• Students having their siblings studying in Abhinav Public School.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Abhinav Public School
Cu-Block Pitampura Delhi ,110088
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.