About Adarsh Senior Secondary School Gulshan Nagar
Adarsh Senior Secondary School Gulshan Nagar is located in Bhiwani & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was launched in the year 1990. The school was brought by Adarsh Education Society. It is an English medium school. The school has well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers. Besides laying emphasis on Academic Excellence, the students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities in the field of performing Arts, Martial arts, Fine arts, Theatre etc. The campus is about 5 acres with playground. The school provides well maintained Library, Computer lab with Hi-Tech and latest computers, Laboratories like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics are provided with latest equipments.
Adarsh Senior Secondary School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Admission are open from 1st April for new session & it continue since last date declared by board.
• The school prospectus along with the form can be collected from the school office.
• Admission will be granted strictly on the basis of merit, test & interview
• Fresh admissions are granted in classes L.K.G., 1st, 6th, and class XI.
• Age for admission in L.K.G. the student must be of age three and half years as on the 1st of April of that academic session.
• Age for admission in class 1st the student must be of age four and half years as on the 1st of April of that academic session.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Adarsh Senior Secondary School Gulshan Nagar
Gulshan Nagar, Hisar Road
Tosham : 127040
Ph:- 01253 - 258853
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.