About Adhyapana School
Adhyapana School is located in Madurai & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was launched in the year 2009. The school was brought by Adhyapana Trust. It is an English medium school. The school has well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers. Besides laying emphasis on Academic Excellence, the students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities in the field of performing Arts, Martial arts, Fine arts, Theatre etc. Ventilated and Spacious Classrooms, a well-stocked Library, modern Laboratories with latest equipments and Computer lab with latest technologies of computers.
Adhyapana School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Parents must ensure that their wards bring the school diaries to school every day. They must also look into the diaries daily and sign the same.
• Students may be picked up from school only by the authorized persons.
• Non-Vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in school. This includes even eggs. Please help us maintain the sanctity of the school.
• Do inform the school of any special medical requirement of your child, if needed.
• Tuitions are to be avoided as far as possible. Do discuss with the school on any special needs.
• Please inform the school promptly if there is any change of address, telephone number etc.
• Prior sanction should be sought and got from the Principal through a written application for any absence exceeding 2 days.
• Attendance on the first day and last day of every session is compulsory.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Adhyapana School
Beyond Fatima College,
Dindugal Main Road
Madurai - 625401
PH: 9789109292, 9894044119, 9994368913
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.