About Aditya Academy Kadambagachi
Aditya Academy Kadambagachi is located in Parganas & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was launched in the year 1993. The school was brought by Dum Dum Aditya Educatonal Soc. It is an English medium school. The school has well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers. Besides laying emphasis on Academic Excellence, the students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities in the field of performing Arts, Martial arts, Fine arts, Theatre etc. The school provides Hostel Facility, Classrooms, Library, Computer Lab, Science Lab, Indoor and Outdoor Football, Cricket, Hockey, Basketball, Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Volleyball, Judo & Karate, Swimming, Kho – Kho, Athletics, Chess etc. The school also provides Music and Dance rooms with latest music Instruments and Educational Tours & Excursions.
Aditya Academy Kadambagachi Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Registration Form for Admission along with a Procedure will be supplied from the school counter against a stipulated payment by cash or it can be downloaded from the website directly (www.adityaacademy.org). Parents are requested to contact the school admission department with the Downloaded Form for assistance.
• Registration Form duly filled in and signed by the parents or guardians should be submitted to the school within the stipulated time. At the time of admission, the original birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation along with the photocopy should be produced. Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended by the candidate should be submitted to the School within one month of the start of the session / admission.
• Admission for Nursery (for candidates who have completed the age of 2 years ) to Standard II (for students who have completed 6 years) will be finalized on the basis of performance of the candidates through interaction only.
• Admission of students for Standard III to Standard VIII, written test followed by interaction will be conducted for admission.
• Admission of students for Class XI Science / Commerce / Humanities) will be based on successful completion of a recognized Class X Board Examination, which is based on the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school. Admission starts in May/June immediately after the publication of the results. However, for Provisional Admission, Aditya Academy students are eligible to apply on the basis of their clear Term-I mark sheet of Class X. Provisional Admission may be given to non-Aditya Academy students on the basis of their outstanding performance in school examination only on the availability of seats after the provisional admission of the students of this school. Kindly note that provisional admission does not guarantee or give any preferential right to admission to Class XI until the clear pass result of the Class X Board Examination. No reservation or conditional enrolment is made.
• For all classes parents of the candidates will also interviewed.
• Admission will depend on the availability of seats in each class and the competence of the student at the admission test and interview. Canvassing in the form of any request or recommendation will not be entertained. 8. Management reserves the right to decide on what condition they admit or retain pupils in their institution.
• For withdrawing a student from the school, a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. Those who desire to take Transfer Certificate (TC) after the month of July are required to clear the whole year’s fees. No TC will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, and then, only on receipt of a written application from the parents or guardians the TC will be issued. The Transfer Certificate will be given against a charge of Rs. 100.
• For withdrawing a student from the hostel a month's notice is to be given or a month’s hostel fee is to be paid in lieu of notice. Those who desire to withdraw the child from the hostel after the month of September are required to clear the whole year's hostel fees.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Aditya Academy Kadambagachi
Kadambagachi Ps Barasat Distt North 24 Parganas West Bengal ,700124
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.