About Ahlcon International School
The Ahlcon International School was established in 2002. It is a progressive, liberal, English medium and co-ed school located East Delhi.
The Ahlcon International School has A/C Classrooms with audio - visual and computer facilities, state-of-the-art Phonetic Lab, Fine Arts Centre, Multipurpose Hall is used by students for assembly, cultural programme, Students can opt for swimming, squash, table tennis, basketball, skating, rifle shooting, yoga or judo.
Class I to III
No formal examination is conducted and the assessment of the student’s class performance is an ongoing process. On the completion of fortnightly assignment, as and when required, questions are set in the class work book to assess the student’s clarity of the concepts. Evaluation remarks are given, pointing out the strengths and the grey areas of a child, to propel him towards improvement and academic progress. Parents are informed about the dates of the assessment so as to avoid undue pressure on the child. Tests are diagnostic and remedial in nature. The basic principle is to carry out a continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
Class IV to VIII
Two unit tests (formative in nature) and two term tests (summative in nature) will be held in a year. Students are given work sheets and syllabus well in advance so that they can prepare to the best of their ability. Emphasis here is to administer, both formative and summative tests through CCE mode.
Class IX to XII
Pattern of evaluation is in accordance with the CBSE guidelines and necessary modifications are effected from time to time.
Ahlcon International School Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
- All admissions for Class Pre-School / Pre-Primary to Class IX are completed before the commencement of the new session in April each year. Admission notification is given in the newspapers and on the school website. Pre - School admissions are carried out between December - February. Admissions for other classes are subject to vacancies available. Necessary information is posted on the website.
- Admission is granted purely on the basis of relevant guidelines without any prejudice whatsoever.
- Parents/ Guardians are required to register their wards online as and when the notification is issued.
- Admission / Registration form is required to be submitted within the stipulated time. The child seeking admission to Pre-School must have completed 3+ years on or before 31st March in the academic year of admission sought.
- The registration does not guarantee admission unless the candidate has completed the entire process successfully.
- Admission Test for Class I to V is conducted in three subjects (English, Hindi and Maths ). For Classes VI – VIII test is given in four subjects ( English, Hindi, Maths & Science ) . For Class IX, the child has to score well in English, Maths, General Science and Hindi / Sanskrit / German.
* Admission notification for Class XI is issued in May.
* All admissions are provisional in nature and confirmed only after verifying all the necessary / documents requisite.
* Our admission process is very transparent and it is carried out in accordance with the laid out policies.
* Canvassing for admission in any form is not encouraged.
* Certain seats are reserved for the economically weaker section in accordance with the provisions laid out.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Ahlcon International School
Ahlcon International School
Mayur Vihar Ph- 1,
Delhi 110 091
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.