About Akash International Residential Public School
Akash International Residential Public School is located in Bangalore & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was founded in the year 2010. The school is managed by Akash Education And Development Trust. It is an English medium school. The school boasts of qualified and competent teachers with years of teaching experience in India and abroad. The school supplies Computer Lab well-equipped with internet and multimedia provisions, Science labs for Physics, Chemistry & Biology with latest equipments, well equipped Library with E-learning facility. Besides this there is a Hostels and Transport facility provided. Sport facilities like Cricket, Football, Lawn Tennis, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Skating, Swimming, Martial Arts, Yoga & Meditation, Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom, Hockey, Billiards are also provided by this school.
Akash International Residential Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Eligible applicants who are offered admission must avail of the offer within the specified time by paying the necessary admission dues as specified in the current year’s fee structure. Please provide: The child’s full name, Gender, Exact date of birth, Current Grade, Current School & Location, Duration of academic year and approximate date of admission into AIS.
• Completed School Application Form, Completed Student Residence Application Form, Completed Guardianship Application Form, the last 2 years’ school reports & other academic records, Proof of date of birth, 3 recent passport photographs, Completed Medical History Form, Immunization records & relevant medical reports.
• Transfer certificate from the last school attended.
OVERSEAS STUDENTS: Present copies of valid passport, Confirmed letter of acceptance or a provisional admission certificate from the Institution, proof of availability of sufficient funds, student visa – regular or provisional, Health certificate & AIDS-free certificate, proof of registration from the Indian Embassy, School leaving certificate, Conduct certificate from the previous school and copies of transcripts of reports of the last two years of former school, along with a uniform measurement chart.
• Parents who withdraw their child mid-term will need to pay the entire term fees. Parents who propose in advance to withdraw their child in a given term must give due notice in writing to the principal no less than 60 days before the start of the given term.
• On completion of registration, all candidates will be assessed on their academic performance in English, Hindi, Maths and General Knowledge. Assessment will be based on minimal development levels required at the conclusion of the previous class based on school syllabus.
• The assessment will be followed by an interview which will be aimed at determining the congruency of the parental point of view with that of the school, the subject scores of the students in interpreted with regard to their potential, aptitude, personality, intelligence, sporting skills, creative abilities and any other criterion deemed notable by the admission committee.
• Results of the above assessment will be based strictly on merit and will be subject to provisions mentioned herein by the admission committee, following which seats will be offered in order of merit. The admission committee will be endowed with the right to reject the application of any student.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Akash International Residential Public School
Prasannahalli Road, Devanahalli
Near Bangalore International Airport
Bangalore – 562 110, Karnataka, India
Phone: +91 080 27681349
Tele fax: +91 080 27680100
Mobile: +91 93798 44449
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.