About Al Alia International Indian School
Al Alia International Indian School is located in Saudi Arabia & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was founded in the year 2003. The school is managed by Advisory Committee Of 06 Members. It is an English medium school. The school boasts of qualified and competent teachers with years of teaching experience in India and abroad. The school provides Facilities like Computer Lab with latest technologies of computer, Science Lab, Library with thousand of books. The Other facilities include Indoor and Outdoor Games like Basketball, Volleyball court are provided and Indoor Games like Table Tennis, Martial arts and Yoga
Al Alia International Indian School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Admission is granted strictly on merit
• Application for admission should be made by the parents on a prescribed form, which can be obtained from the school office on payment of SR 30/- at the time of admission only
• KG Section
• For Admission to LKG the child should be 3 + on or before the first day of the academic year of the school. Admission will be given after discussion with the parent
• A Birth Certificate from a competent authority along with other documents as required by the school, should accompany the admission form
Classes I – VIII
• For admission to Std I to VII, the entrance test will cover English, Mathematics and Hindi and VIII & IX will cover Science as well
• For fresh admission to Std I and Std. II, a Birth Certificate from a competent authority, along with other documents as required by the school, should accompany the admission form. Pupils coming from other schools should also submit the original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous recognized school along with other documents as required by the school
Classes IX & X
• For classes IX to X entrance test will be conducted for the students coming from different schools
• Admission to class X in the school shall be open only to a student who
• Has completed a regular course of study for class IX
• Has passed class IX examination from an institution affiliated to the CBSE Board or to any recognized Board or is recognized by the Education Department of the State/UT in which such an institution is located
• If the child comes from some other background, other than CBSE and State Board, a certificate of equivalence has to be produced from the Embassy of India and Entrance test will also be conducted
• Students will be allowed to take a particular 2nd language in Std IX only if they have studied that as 3rd Language up to Std VIII
Documents Required at The Time of Admission ( Compulsory)
• Admission Form in English duly filled ( attached with Prospectus )
• Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended ( for admission to Class II and onwards )
• Passport copy of the student inclusive of residence page
• Passport copy of the father inclusive of residence page
• Copy of father's & student's iqama.
• Photo copy of Birth Certificate ( 2 sets )
• Five Photographs of the student ( Three recent passport size and two stamp size photographs )
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Al Alia International Indian School
P O Box 281025 Azizia Riyadh Ksa-11392 ,
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.