About Al Farook Residential School
Al Farook Residential School is located in Calicut & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was started in the year 1991. The faculty of this school is well experienced and is highly reputed. The medium of instruction of this school is in English. The school was managed by Management Committee. The Campus is about 3.04 acres with Playground 2586 Sq.M. Well equipped laboratory for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Computer lab with modern technology of computers, 50 well lit ventilated and fully furnished Classrooms and Boarding facilities.
Al Farook Residential School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Admission to all classes except K G are done during the month of April and May. K G Admission will be done during January. Those who seek admission shall apply for registration before the 31st of March. Application form and prospectus can be had from the school office on payment of rupees one hundred only. Admission will be made only after interview/ qualifying test where needed for which the applicant will be normally called in the first half of May. Incomplete application and application without requisit documents are liable to be rejected. Admission will be deemed to have been completed only on payment of stipulated fees. All admissions are subject to such terms and conditions as the Management may stipulate from time to time in tune with the aims and objectives and the residential character of the school.
• Children between the age of 3 - 4 and 4-5 will be admited to L K G & U K G classes respectively. Those who have completed 6 years on the first of June will alone be admited to First Standard. Photo Copy of the birth certificate has to be attached along with the application. The original shall be submitted at the time of interview, which will be kept in office and returned after the completion of course Admission to all classes except K G will be made only on production of conduct certificate and Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
• Tuition fees will be collected in three instalments and the first instalment shall be paid at the time of admission along with other fees. Due dates for the payment of second and third instalments will be 10th September and 10th January respectively. If 10th happens to be a holiday the due date will be the next working day. A fine of Rs. 10/- will be levied from the defaulters upto the end of June, Septe mber and January. No defaulters will be pertmitted to att end the class after the end of the above period.
• Admissions are opened to KG in the month of January. Children between the age of 4-5 and5-6 will be admitted to LKG & UKG classes respectively.Those who have completed 6 years on the first day of June will alone be admitted to First Standard.
• Admission to all the other classes are done during the month of April and May. Admission will be made only after interview/qualifying test conducted on prior appointment.
• After the declaration of results of class X the admission process starts.Only students from CBSE stream are admitted to Senior Secondary Classes.
• Registration forms can be obtained from the school office. Forms need to be fully filled and submitted with necessary documents. Parents will be intimated about the status of admission and then they may complete all admission procedures .
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Al Farook Residential School
Calicut Kerala ,673632
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.