About Aligarh Public School
Aligarh Public School is located in Aligarh & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was setup in the year 1977. The medium of instruction is English. The school is under supervision of Sir Syed Educational Dev Society. All the staff is well qualified and experienced as per CBSE norms. The adequate facilities of this school provides well equipped Classrooms, Library, Science labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and Computer labs. The school provides huge Playground for Volley ball and Basket ball courts along with Table tennis room
Aligarh Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• After announcement of admission dates, parents seeking for their wards should obtain an application form for registration and a prospectus against payment either in person or by post from the School. All forms complete for registration together with the following enclosures should reach the school office on time.
• The date of birth shown on the registration/Admission form on the T.C. is final and cannot be changed. No affidavit is required for the purpose.
• Admission to all classes depends upon casual vacancies. In such cases the student must produce a T.C. (Counter signed by the competent authority of the state/board that recognizes/affiliate the particular stage of education) and mark sheet from the school last attended.
• A student seeking re-admission will be required to pay admission and other charges afresh.
• Parents /guardians must accompany the student at the time of admission.
• No admission shall be allowed after the dates announced from time to time.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Aligarh Public School
Nishat Kothi Civil Lines University Road Aligarh Uttar Pradesh ,202002
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.