About Alok School
Alok School is located in Rajsamand & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was setup in the year 2001. The medium of instruction is English. The school is under supervision of Rashtriya Shiksha Society. All the staff is well qualified and experienced as per CBSE norms. The Modern infrastructural of this school includes Laboratory, Computer Lab, Library, Classrooms and Transport. The school also provides Gym, Swimming Pool and Yoga classes.
Alok School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• The admissions start in the month of March except class XI & XII.
• No student is admitted to the school without a written test.
• No admission will be considered until all the requirements are fully met. A Transfer Certificate (t.c.) from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to class first and onwards.
• Admission in the class X and XII must be in accordance with a norms issued by CBSE.
• If pupil has come from a different state, the Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the appropriate Education Officer concerned.
• Admission will be confirmed only on payment of all due fees. The fee is not refundable if a seat accepted, is later refused.
• The Principal does not bind himself to furnish any reason for rejecting admission.
• Parents should fill in the application form for admission available from the school office on payment of Rs. 50/- only by cash, money order or crossed postal order in the name of the Principal, Alok Senior Secondary School, Rajsamand (Raj.).
• The application form duly completed in all respect along with a non refundable registration fee of Rs. 100/- is to be submitted before or on an appointed date every year.
• The Office will acknowledge the receipt of the application and the Registration fee and then a registration number will be given.
• One month pre conditioning program has made freeof charge in April/May. The school has a very attractive Nursery with a number of teaching aids, Play way equipments etc. A photo copy of the Birth Certificate must be attached to the application form. The minimum age required for Nursery is 3 years on 30th June of the year, in which admission is sought. Monthly fee is payable in four installments. The refreshment charges are for week days and picnic only.
• The courses of study from class first to X include English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Science, Computer Education, Fine Arts & Soft subjects based on NCERT guide lines and approved by CBSE.
Rules & Regulations
• The fees mentioned in the chart is payable in advance before the 10th day of every month. Fees are chargeable for 12 months of the year. The fee once deposited is not refundable or transferable. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to deposit all the fees in time otherwise school will be free to strike off the name from attendance register. The school will be free to fill the vacancy thus created. For the RE Admission the following payments will be necessary: - Dues of the previous month - Late fees -Re-admission fee of Rs. 250/- - Dues of the current month.
• Failure to be present on the appointed date of admission test and interview will mean that the candidate forfeits his/her right to admission.
• The school reserves the right to admit or reject any student without assigning any reason. The decision of the Principal shall be abiding and final.
• Documents required at the time of admission,
• One recent passport size photograph.
• Countersigned T.C. of the previous school.
• Original progress Report/Mark sheet of the previous school.
• English is the medium of instruction.
• The enrolment form and the other necessary papers must be filled in with due care by parent/guardian. The name and date of birth of the student once recorded in the enrolment form and school admission register cannot be changed later. An undertaking to this effect will have to be signed with the enrolment form.
• Medium of Instructions
The medium of instruction from Nursery to class X is English. English is to be studied as first language. Hindi is used in various educational activities. Sanskrit is to be studied as third language. Computer Education is compulsory for all from first grade & upwards.
A student may be withdrawn from the school only after giving a notice in writing before the 15 days of the preceding month.
• The Principal reserves the right to ask for the withdrawal of any student who has proved immune to correction.
• Request for the withdrawal of a pupil must be made in writing by his/her parents accompanied by a remittance of requisite fees for the issue of the School Leaving Certificate.
• All the dues have to be cleared before a School leaving Certificate is issued. No question of refund of any dues of a child will arise at the time of withdrawal after getting admission into any class.
• The student shall be suspended or expelled from the school for a limited period or permanently on the following grounds.
• Indiscipline Gross indiscipline, Bad Company.
• Nonpayment of dues/fees.
• Unwillingness to adjust himself to the pattern of school life.
• At any time, if the authorities are satisfied that such withdrawal is necessary in the interest of the school,
• The name of the student will be struck off the rolls after continuous absence for ten days without information. He/she may be readmitted as per rules and the discretion of the Principal. Students are required to secure 90% of the total attendance during a session to be eligible to appear in their final examination.
• The decision of the Principal shall be final and binding in this regard.
• Transfer Certificate
Students leaving school may obtain Transfer Certificate from the office after clearing the school dues and on payment of the Transfer Certificate fee of Rs. 25/- only.
The name of the student will be struck off the rolls after continuous absence for ten days without information. He/she may be readmitted as per rules and the discretion of the Principal. Students are required to secure 90% of the total attendance during a session to be eligible to appear in their final examination.
All visitors or Parents/Guardians to the school are required to report at the Reception for any personal contact with students or school authorities
The Management and staff take pride in welcoming you to our fold and to be edifice of excellence. You may find elements of your vision elsewhere. However, we assure that you have made the right choice for your child and we will leave no stone unturned in transforming your child to be someone who will become an achiever in his/her chosen field of specialization and who will contribute even if in a little way for a better world tomorrow.
• School Planner
School prints its own planner It is set for the whole academic year from July to June. Students use it as a handbook guide to follow school schedule for inter house competitions, Saturday activities, Unit tests, Exams holidays, celebrations and other information regarding school activity.
• Pupul's Diary
The diary is intended to be used by pupils to record their school activities and assignments. Parents / Guardians are requested to keep in touch with their ward's day to day progress. This will establish a valuable liaison between the teachers and Parents with regard to the quality of work being done by students both at school and home.
• School Uniform
The school would prescribe a definite dress code to install a sense of belongingness and camaraderie among fellow students. School will recommend a set of regular uniform for daily school.
• Students will be granted leave only for urgent reasons and on receipt of the written application.
• The permission of the Principal is to be obtained before the leave is taken.
• Medical Certificate must be presented in case of long illness lasting for more than three days.
• A notice of three days must be given for any certificate or documents required from the school office.
• Parents should follow the instructions given to them from time to time.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Alok School
Shiv Nagar Colony Jawad Bye Pass Road Rajsamand Rajasthan ,832108
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.