About Alwar Public School
Alwar Public School is located in Alwar & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was launched in the year 1978. The school was brought by Shankar Lal Memorial Trust. It is an English medium school. The school has well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers. Besides laying emphasis on Academic Excellence, the students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities in the field of performing Arts, Martial arts, Fine arts, Theatre etc. The school provides facilities like Library, Computer lab, Open Theatre, Splash pool and Activity room
Alwar Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Registration for admission to Nursery is done during the month of Jan-March. Age for admission is 2 years 8 months as on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought, for which an AUTHENTIC CERTIFICATE OF DATE OF BIRTH IS ESSENTIAL
• Admissions to Nursery,LKG, UKG, and Class I are based on an interaction with the child and parent. No written test whatsoever would be taken at this stage.
• Admission to Class II and above is given on the basis of written test followed by an interaction with the child and parents.
• Pupil joining the school from Class I onwards must produce a transfer certificate. If a child is joining from another board/state, the TC should be endrosed by the DEO of the area/Regional officer CBSE.
• Particulars to be fum shed at the time of admission:-
• Transfer certificate
• Date of birth certificate (Govt.)
• Mark Sheet
• Medical form
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Alwar Public School
6Th K M Stone Rajgarh Road Alwar Rajasthan ,301001
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.