About Amarnath Vidya Ashram Senior Secondary School
Amarnath Vidya Ashram Senior Secondary School is located in Mathura & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was planted in the year 1961. The command of language of this school is in English. The school boasts of qualified and competent teachers with years of teaching experience. The school was brought by Amar Nath Ashram Trust Mathura. The school provides facilities like Hostel Facility, Meditation Hall, Hi-Tech Digital Library, Conference Hall, Swimming Pool, Transport, Canteen, Medical Facility, Well Equipped Mathematics, Biology, Science, Physics and Chemistry Laboratories, Music Room, Skating Floor and HCL Computer Education Academy. The Sport facilities like Table Tennis, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Swimming and Gymnastics are also provided by this school.
Amarnath Vidya Ashram Senior Secondary School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Registrations for admissions to various classes in the school are made in the third week of January. Students are admitted on the basis of admission tests, whose dates are notified in the Registration forms issued by the school. Students are admitted to class XI in the streams- Science/ Commerce/ Humanities- on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in class X Board Examination.
• Registration of a student is mandatory for admission in the school.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
• Admission to a class in the school is open to all students without consideration of class, creed, cast, etc to provide the candidate for admission bears a good moral character.
• The criterion for admission is performance in the admission tests - written & oral both.
• The decision of the principal is final for admission in the school.
• The candidate for admission has to submit a countersigned transfer certificate along with properly filled admission form.
• The Entrance Test for admission to a class is generally held in the last week of March or in the first week of April every year.
• The admission test is held in English, Hindi, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
• The candidate for admission can obtain model papers for Entrance Examination from the school office along with the registration form. Entrance test is held for admission from class Prep-I to IX.
• The school session runs from 1st April of the year.
DATE OF BIRTH
The candidates seeking admission in the school submit one of the following evidence of their actual date of birth:
• Bonafide Affidavit.
• Birth certificate issued by the Civil Hospital/ Municipal Board/ Village Panchayat.
• Transfer Certificates-each student seeking admission in the school has to submit a countersigned Transfer Certificate issued by the school last attended, along with a properly filled admission form, but the students, coming from the schools affiliated to the C.B.S.E. are not required to get their transfer certificates countersigned.
PAYEMENT OF FEES
• The fees payable to school by the students are paid quarterly. The schedule of the fees payable is issued separately. The fees are to be deposited in Syndicate Bank ( Extension counter, Amar Nath Vidya Ashram, Mathura ). The fees can be deposited by Cash/Cheque/Draft.
A student who decides to leave the school in mid-session will be required to pay six months fee to the school, failing which the transfer certificate will not be issued to him/her.
• The school has arranged some scholarships for the benefit of deserving and talented students from Late Dr. Chaitanya Maheshwari Memorial 'Shradha Deep' Scholarship.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Amarnath Vidya Ashram Senior Secondary School
School Mathura Uttar Pradesh ,281006
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.