About Amarpuri Public School
Amarpuri Public School is located in Amritsar & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was established in the year 1980 and managed by A P School Society. It is an English medium school. The highly qualified teachers, who have extensive teaching experience in their respective fields is the strength of this school. The Campus of this school is about eight and half acres of land having beautiful and attractive infrastructure. The infrastructure of this school includes Classrooms, Library, Laboratory and Computer lab.
Amarpuri Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
The School Admits Students in NY., LKG & UKG Classes and Above plus 3 years .
• Advance registration is done in the month of November for Admission to session starting in April .
• No students Will be Admitted without the Prior test and Interview .
• Date of Birth Certificate from Municipal Committee/ Corporation and authorized department Will be required at the time of admission .
• Those who seek admission to classes other than L.K.G Will have to Bring the school leaving Certificate from the School last attended.
• Please Deposit the fee of your ward in advance upto 7th of every month.
• Late Fee Fine of Rs. @5/- will be charged per day after 7th.
• Parents are to pay the fee for two months (March & June) in Advance.
• The Fee will be accepted in the School only. Receipt for the Same Should be kept by the parents and produce it as proof of payment in needed.
• The Fee once paid will not be refunded.
• Account Office will be Open even during Holidays.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Amarpuri Public School
Siri Goindwal Sahib Distt Amritsar Punjab ,143422
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.