About Amravati Vidyalaya
Amravati Vidyalaya is located in Panchkula & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was setup in the year 1992. The medium of instruction is English. The school is under supervision of Amravati Educational Society. All the staff is well qualified and experienced as per CBSE norms. The academic facilities like Library, Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Computer lab with modern technologies of computers, Clean and hygienic Canteen, Transport and Medical facility of this school provides top qualitity education to students.
Amravati Vidyalaya Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
If you seek admission of your ward in this school, fill up the registration from attached to this prospectus and return it to the school office before the notified last date. Ensure that the form is filled legibly and correctly; that all necessary documents, such as:
• Original birth certificates (Pre-Nursery only)
• Original TC from school last attended
• Original report cards
• Original character certificates, migration certificates etc. are attached at time of submission. Incomplete forms will not be considered for admission.
Fee Payment :
• Parents of candidates should collect school fee books and admission forms from the school office, make payments as scheduled and submit the fee receipt and form to the school office by the due date of failing which, admission will automatically stand cancelled.
• Academic session for all classes commences in April. Academic loss of those approaching the school late for admissions, will not be the responsibility of the school. No special favours will be granted to such candidates at the time of the annual promotion.
Transfer Certificate & Security Refund :
• Any parent desirous of withdrawal of his/ her ward from the school should apply in writing for TRANSFER CERTIFICATE and SECURITY REFUND atleast one • calendar month prior to withdrawal failing which one installment of fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
• Security money will be refund through a crossed cheque which may be collected from the school office. Cheque will not be reissued once the validity time is over.
• Fees and other charges except security money once paid, will not be refunded in any case, even if the child has not attended the school for a single day.
• Fees and other certificates (Fees, D.O.B. etc.) parents should apply in written atleast two days in advance.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Amravati Vidyalaya
Amravati Enclave Panchkula (Haryana) ,134107
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.