About Amresh Sharma Public School
Amresh Sharma Public School is located in Durg & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
The school was launched in the year 2005. It was brought by Adhyayn Shikshan Samiti. It is an English medium school. The school has well qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers. Besides laying emphasis on Academic Excellence, the students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities in the field of performing Arts, Martial arts, Fine arts, Theatre etc. The School supplies Computer lab with latest technologies of computers, Library, Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English, Outdoor and Indoor Games such as Hockey, Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Table Tennis, Caroms, Badminton and Chess, Music, Speech, Drama and Dance rooms, Transport, Hostel and Medical facilities are provided by this school.
Amresh Sharma Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
Admission forms are available in the School Office / Contact Office.
• Forms duly filled must be submitted with all relevant documents.
• Students joining from other schools will have to submit a Leaving /Transfer Certificate and a Copy of Birth Certificate.
REQUISITES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
• Photograph : Four passport size photographs of the student.
• Birth Certificate : Student's birth certificate has to be submitted at the time of admission.
• Passport Copies : Foreign students should submit the photocopy of the student's and both parent's passport page showing their names and the residence permit stamp.
• Medical Card : Medical/ Health card of students showing proof of inoculation / vaccinations administered to the students are also required.
• Transfer Certificate : Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school is a must.
• Civil Identity Card : Copy of the Civil ID of both the student and his/her father.
• One month's written notice of intention of withdraw is to be submitted to the school authorities.
• The 'Clearness Form 'duly completed is to be submitted at the school office along with the prescribed Fee towards the Transfer Certificate after the letter of intent.
• Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.
A pupil name will be struck off the school rolls on the following grounds:
• Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
• Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
• Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
• For gross misconduct resulting in damage to fair name of the School.
• The pupil whose name is struck-off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the school at the Principal's discretion, but may be required to go through all the Formalities of new admission cases.
FEE STRUCTURES REGULATIONS
• School fees should be paid before the term begins. In case where dues are not cleared, the name of the defaulter will be removed from the school rolls and re-admission will be granted only on payment of a re-admission fee.
• Student will not be permitted to appear for the school examinations if their fees are not paid.
• The tuition fees to be paid as fixed, hence no bills are issued. If however, there are any additional payments to be made for any special facilities provided; this will be intimated to parents by way of a notice.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Amresh Sharma Public School
295, Zonal Market,
Sector - 10,
Hanoda Road, Dhanora, Durg (C.G.)
Phone : 0788 - 3206839
Mobile : 09300055205
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.