About Anmol Public School
Anmol Public School is located in Davangere & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
The medium of instruction is English. The school is under supervision of Anmol Educational Association. All the staff is well qualified and experienced as per CBSE norms. The campus of this school is very large is situated near a beautiful lake and surrounded by green paddy fields & coconut plantations. The Sport facilities such as Outdoor games like Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Tennis Court, Kabaddi, Kho-kho, Badminton is surrounded in 4 acres playground and Indoor games such as Table Tennis, Carrom and Chess are also available in this school. The Academic facilities such as Library with thousand number of books, Computer lab with Hi-Tech of Computers, Well Equipped Laboratories of Chemistry, Biology and Physics and Well Ventilated and Furnished Classrooms.
Anmol Public School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Transfer certificate from the previous school, counter signed by the Education Officer.
• Marks card of the last examination from the previous school.
• Conduct certificate from the previous school.
• Passport size photograph – 3 nos.
• Caste certificate (if claimed).
• Birth Certificate (Original) for admission to Class-1.
• Eligibility certificate and migration certificate: only for ICSE, CBSE and from other states joining PUC(+2).
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Anmol Public School
INDIA - 577 005
Phone: 08192-264655, 655066
Mobile: +91-94483 75666, +91-94498 08886
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.