About Ansar English School
Ansar English School is located in Thrissur & is affiliated to CBSE Board.
It was founded in the year 1980. The school is managed by Ansari Charitable Trust. It is an English medium school. The school boasts of qualified and competent teachers with years of teaching experience in India and abroad. The modern infrastructural facilities of this school provides Two state-of-the-art audio-visual halls and a language lab, Well-equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Mathematics and Home Science laboratories, well-stocked Library with over 20000 books, Separate hostels for both boys and girls, Spacious playgrounds.
Ansar English School Admission Procedure & Fee structure:-
• Pass in the interview and entrance test.
• Age commensurate with the class to which admission is sought. Over-age students will not be considered.
• General conduct and behavior/discipline.
• Preference for brother/sister of a student already in the school.
• Ability of parents to pay fees.
• Production of valid documents.
• Original birth certificate ( in case of fresh admission)
• Two passport size photographs
• T.C issued by the previous school and Conduct certificate ( in the case of students for admission to plus one (XI) from affiliated /recognized schools. Students from other than CBSE schools must produce a TC countersigned by the AEO/ DEO. In the case of students coming from foreign school, the TC must be authenticated by the competent authorities. I.e Consulate/Embassy/Ministry
• Hostel fee is collected term-wise (as 3 installments) and transport fee is collected either in lumpsum or monthly. Late fee will be levied on parents, in case they fail to comply with the deadlines as given above. Admission will not be confirmed until the method of payment is agreed with the school and the appropriate forms are signed by the parent/ guardian of the child.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Ansar English School
Perumpilavu Karikkad P.O Thrissur Dist. Kerala ,680519
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.