About Apeejay School, Nerul
Apeejay School, Nerul, Navi Mumbai was promoted under the aegis of Apeejay Education Society in the year 1986. The school's Executive Committee was nominated on 16th June 1986. Dr Stya Paul was designated as the Chairman, while Smt Sushma Berlia was designated as the Vice Chairman. Smt. Berlia is also the Chairperson, Managing Committee, Apeejay School Nerul.
Apeejay School, Nerul is affiliated to CBSE. The school had a well-stocked computerized library with more than 10,000 books and a number of newspapers, journals and magazines, well equipped computer & science laboratories.
Apeejay School, Nerul Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Procedure and EligibilityNursery
* The advertisement is published in the newspaper in the last week of November following which the forms are made available at the admission counter
* A child seeking admission to the Nursery Class in a particular year should have attained the age of 3 ½ years on the 1 st June of that year.
* Interaction with Parent and Students is generally arranged in the month of Nov / Dec.
* List of short listed candidates is displayed in the month of December/January for the session beginning from the mid of June.
Primary, Middle and Secondary
* The admissions are done in the month of June. The number of seats available and the date on which the forms will be distributed are put up on the school notice board in the month of May.
* The students have to appear for a written test and an interview with the Selection Committee.
The admission to class XI is done on the basis of merit achieved in the X Board Exams and the cut off percentage decided by the school.
WithdrawalOne calendar month’s notice in writing or one month’s tuition fee in lieu thereof is required for the withdrawal of the child from the school.
* New academic session begins in the middle of June each year for all the classes.
* The entire academic session is divided into two terms.
* First term is completed in the month of Oct / Nov followed by Diwali Vacation.
* Second term is completed in the month of April followed by summer vacation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION TO CLASSES KG TO X (Session 2011)
* Number of seats available in each class will be put up on the Notice Board in last week of April 2011/ first week of May 2011.
* Prospectus and application form would be available from the School Office during second / third week of May 2011 on cash payment of Rs. 400/- from school counter.
* Entrance test would be held in last week of May 2011/ first week of June 2011 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
* Final list of the selected candidates for admission in respective classes will be put up on the Notice Board by second / third week of June 2011 after the interviews have concluded.
* New session begins on 13th June 2011.
* Books and uniform can be collected from the School once the admissions are finalized.
Note: The dates mentioned are tentative.
This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of Apeejay School, Nerul
SECTOR-15, NERUL , NAVI MUMBAI – 400 706
Phone: 2770 36 35
Fax : 2770 0179
Related Questions on Schools
Details about bioinformatics
Bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.There are many institutes offering this course in india.Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
Generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:
You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.